Chapter 22

{Megara's POV} 

I am really excited to be on tour with my boyfriend and his brothers, I am sitting on the couch in the front lounge reading when I feel someone sit beside me, I look over and saw Chris sitting beside me. 

"Ricky and I are going to Starbucks would you like us to bring you something back?" 

"No thank you, babe I'm fine." 

I leaned over and kissed Chris, he and Ricky left the tour bus Vinny, Justin, and Ryan came into the front lounge and sat down I placed my book marker back into my book and closed it. 

"I need your guys help I want to do something special for Chris for his birthday since it's coming up." I said. 

"What did you have in mind?" Justin, Vinny, and Ryan asked. 

"That's the thing I don't know what I want to do for his birthday." 

"You'll think of something."

"I was thinking about booking a hotel room for me and Chris." I said. 

"We'll help you book a hotel room for you and Chris." Vinny replied. 

Vinny, Ryan, and Justin helped me plan my birthday surprise for Chris a few minutes later the guys and I heard the door to the tour bus open and saw Ricky and Chris enter the bus. 

"Baby, I know you said you didn't want anything but I brought you back your favorite coffee from Starbucks." 

"Thank you, babe." 

Chris handed me my Starbucks cup he and Ricky handed Vinny, Ryan, and Justin their Starbucks order Chris sat beside me on the couch he passed me a cake pop. I took the cake pop and ate it he kissed my cheek I looked at him and smiled. Later on, that afternoon the guys were playing video games I got up off the couch and headed for the bunk area I kicked off my black Converse and crawled inside mine and Chris's bunk and laid down. He came into the bunk area and knelt down by our bunk. 

"Baby are you okay?" Chris asked worried. 

"I have a headache." I said. 

"I'll go get you something for your headache." 

Chris left the bunk area I crawled out of the bunk he came back with two Advil and a bottle of water he handed me the bottle of water and Advil. I took the two Advil and drank the water I put the cap back on the bottle and crawled back inside the bunk. 

"Would you like me to lay with you?" He asked. 

"If you would like." I replied. 

Chris kicked off his Vans and crawled inside our bunk with me I crawled on top of him and laid my head on his shoulder he covered us up and gently rubbed my back I started to drift off to sleep. When I woke up, I was still laying on Chris, he kissed my forehead. 

"How's your head?" 

"It stopped hurting." 

"I'm glad your headache went away." Chris said. 

Later on, that night Chris and I were hanging out in the front lounge with the guys watching TV, we were watching Family Guy on Adult Swim. 

"Are you sure you guys want me selling photos that I take of you on tour?" 

"Yeah, we don't mind at all and we'll be more than glad to autograph the photos that you plan to sell." 

"I can't thank you guys enough for letting me do this while you are on tour." I said. 

"Chris told us what happened when you used to take photos of nature for a magazine and how your boss lied to you and was going to relocate you. We would be more than glad to sign any of the photos that you take of us during the tour." Vinny explained. 

"You guys are the best," 

I curled up beside Chris, he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest and stifled a yawn. 

"Are you ready for bed my love?" Chris asked. 

"Yeah," I yawned. 

I got up off the couch and headed for the bunk area with Chris following behind me I crawled inside the bunk and laid down Chris crawled in behind me and pulled the black curtain over our bunk I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.