Chapter 36

{Megara's POV} 

The next morning Chris and I are sitting on the couch watching TV, I reached over and held his hand. 

"Have fun hanging out with Ricky, Ryan, Vinny, and Justin." 

"We'll probably hang out here and play video games all day." 

"Sounds like fun," I teased. 

A few minutes later the guys were knocking at the door I let go of Chris's hand and rose to my feet I exited the living room and answered the door. Vinny, Ryan, Ricky, Jaime, Justin, and Shae came into the house I grabbed my sweat jacket and put it on I grabbed my purse I unzipped my purse and placed my phone inside I zipped my purse back up. 

"Meg is it alright if Shae hangs out with us?" Jaime asked. 

"I don't mind," I said. 

Shae, Jaime, and I were about to leave the house I felt Chris grab my hand I turned around and faced him. 

"Don't I get a kiss?" 

"Yes," 

Chris leaned down I gave him a kiss. 

"Have fun with Shae and Jaime and be safe." Chris said. 

"I'll be fine I promise." I replied. 

I followed Jaime and Shae out the front door closing the front door behind us I closed the storm door Shae and I followed Jaime to her car. She unlocked the doors we climbed inside the car Jaime started the engine and drove away. 

"Do you want to hang out at the mall?" 

"Sounds good to us." 

When we arrived at the mall Jaime parked the car and killed the engine Shae, Jaime, and I removed our seat belts and climbed out of the car. We walked down the parking lot and entered the mall.

"We should visit Hot Topic." Shae stated. 

"I could live in Hot Topic it's my favorite store." I giggled. 

Jaime, Shae, and I entered Hot Topic we walked around the store I found a sleep set of Beauty and the Beast, and The Nightmare Before Christmas I continued to walk around the store, I found a hoodie of My Chemical Romance and bracelet set with My Chemical Romance. I met up with Shae and Jaime near the checkout we paid for our items and left the store. 

"Where should we go for lunch?" 

"Anywhere is fine with me I'm not picky." 

As we were walking around the mall trying to find a good place to eat, I heard a familiar male voice call my name I turned around and saw my ex-boyfriend walking towards me. 

"Megara it's good to see you again." Jesse sneered. 

"It's good to see you too." I lied. 

"How are you doing since you broke up with me?" 

"I'm fine I moved on with my life and I am very happy." 

Jesse didn't look pleased to hear that I moved on from him and not begging on my hands and knees for him to take me back. 

"Are you seeing anyone?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest. 

"As a matter of fact, I am seeing someone and he makes me happy." I stated matter of factly. 

"I feel sorry for your boyfriend because you are not exactly easy to live with especially when it comes to sex you don't give head and don't let anyone go down on you." 

"There's a difference between you and my boyfriend he cares about my feelings you never did all you cared about was me giving you head during sex. My boyfriend takes me on dates and makes time for me you never did you only cared about yourself and what we had wasn't really a relationship because you always wanted sex and nothing else. I broke up with you because I deserve better than that I wanted to go on dates every now and then I wanted someone who would make time for me and who wanted me around all the time."