Chapter 60

{Megara's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up, I was lying face to face with Chris. He's sound asleep with his arm draped across me I reached over and stroked his hair. 

"Baby go back to sleep." 

"I don't want to go back to sleep." 

Chris woke up and pulled me against his chest I snuggled in his embrace. 

"How are you feeling?" Chris asked. 

"I feel better than I did yesterday." I said. 

He leaned in and kissed me, I ran my fingers through his hair Chris climbed on top of me I gazed up at him and blushed. I ran my hands down his tattooed chest I leaned up and kissed him he lifted his t-shirt up over my head. I slide down his pajama bottoms along with his briefs Chris removed his pajama bottoms and briefs he gently pushed me back down on the bed and gazed at me with lust filled eyes. I felt my cheeks grow heated Chris leaned down and kissed me passionately I kissed him with the same amount of passion I wrapped my legs around his waist he moved his lips to my neck and kissed the sweet spot on my neck causing me to moan softly. 

"Yes or no do you want me to grab a condom?" 

"No only if you want too." 

"No because I made a promise to you that we will try for a little one and I am going to keep that promise to you." He stated, sliding himself inside my entrance and started moving his hips. 

I moved against him and wrapped my legs around his waist I kissed Chris the kiss was heated and passionate I ran my fingers through his inky black hair and moaned softly into his ear. After a while I felt a knot forming in my stomach, I knew I was growing closer to my release I could feel that Chris was getting closer to his release as well our movements grew faster and faster. I reached my release and he followed soon after I felt Chris empty himself inside of me, we rode out our orgasms. He kissed my forehead and gently pulled out Chris laid beside me and pulled me against his chest our breathing was heavy and ragged. The smell of sex was heavy in the air. 

"Are you okay my love?" 

"I'm fine baby," 

I snuggled in his embrace and kissed him; Chris stroked my hair. 

"How would you like to relax in the tub with me?" Chris smiled. 

"Sounds romantic." I blushed. 

He kissed me and climbed out of bed I reached over and playfully grabbed his ass Chris looked at me and smirked he headed into the bathroom. I heard the bath water running Chris came out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed he scooped me up in his arms. 

"I could have walked you know." 

"After that mind blowing sex, we just had I doubt it I think you are still cloud nine." 

Chris carried me into the bathroom he put me down and climbed into the tub. He took me by the hand and helped me into the tub we sat down in the tub I turned off the water Chris pulled me onto his lap I leaned back against his chest and laid my head back on his shoulder. 

"How am I still on cloud nine if I already reached my orgasm?" I asked. 

"Oh, I know you reached your orgasm smart ass I meant that you are still on cloud nine you look like a giddy school." Chris teased, nuzzling my neck. 

"You look like a giddy school boy that just got laid by a cheerleader." 

"You're such a smart ass," 

"I'm your smart ass." I giggled. 

"And I am your smart ass as well." Chris chuckled. 

When we came out of the bathroom Chris and I got dressed I put on a black bra and matching panties. I put on body spray and deodorant, Jack Skellington t-shirt, knee high Jack and Sally socks, and black jeans. I combed my hair and pulled it up in a pony tail when I was finished pulling up my hair I sat down on the bed and put on my black Converse. I climbed to my feet and made the bed.