-Chapter 6-

Sapphire's POV-

I woke up in the middle of the night, i was hungry and craving for eggs. I saw the frittata, it got cold, I didn't bother it because i was feeling tired and lifeless. Yes. I was feeling dead. I grab the frittata and took a spoonful bite in my mouth, it was so delicious, it was almost taste like i'm in heaven, but its cold, i prefer hot frittatas.

I finished the frittata and put the plate back on the top of the desk, i saw a medical kit right beside me, i grab the bandages and wrap the part of my body where i have scratches, bruises and cuts on. I was thirsty, my tongue and lungs were both dry, i need water. I stood up from the bed feeling my legs shaking, I suddenly fell on the ground while my face, facing the carpet floor. But still, i still manage to stand.

I got out of the room, everything was dark, it was probably 3:00 in the morning of course! Everyone is asleep, i went outside the guest room and look for the kitchen, this place is huge i mean i'm not rich how can i relate? I'm lost. Literally lost inside someone unknown's mansion, i walked to the west hall, i found a lot of interesting paintings, i think it's beautiful, it has a very deep meaning i can tell, Marco was an artist and he taught me how to read painting's feeling some kind of stuff.

I heard a hum coming from the plain brown door, it was a beautiful melody... I think i heard it when i was a kid, a hum that my father use to hum me every night when I can't sleep... the brown door was opened, all i can see was a slight orange light coming from the open brown door, i walk closer to that humming sound and take a look inside of someone else's room, i know it's bad, god forgive me. But this song? I heard it around years ago!

I take a closer look and peak inside, inside that door was a beautiful room. The ceiling was perfectly painted in white and the walls was beautiful painted in black and grey, the whole floor was made from dark brown patterned woods, underneath the bed was a grey carpet, it was beautiful.

My eyes wide open when a man came out from the shower. A towel wrap around his waist, his hair is shiny and soggy, his shoulders are broad, he's muscular, he has this whole tattoos in his left shoulder, he has this strong juicy looking hard body and sweat rolled down in his pecks then through his abs, he has incredibly looking handsome face, his jawline could cut me in half and his cheekbones are incredible seducing. I should not be feeling hot for this man, i don't even know this man.

But he was so stunningly beautiful. Then he hummed this song again made me more curious, is this song famous? My mom wrote this song for my dad, did my mom stole someone else idea? This was our jam when i was just a young kiddo, how could he know about this song? The man stopped humming, he walk closer to his bed and sit on the end of his bed's mattress, he grope the black robe made out of silk and wore it, then he dry his hair using his towel.

This man wasn't blinking but his glance is stuck on his carpet floor, he stood up and grab a cane? The cane was colored in black and in the top of that it has a head of a lion made out of gold, until I realized-- The man was blind.

He hummed this song again over and over again, i just want to sing this song, but I'm curious how did he know about this song? My mom wrote this song for my dad, where did he heard this song from?

Suddenly the man slipped because of the slippery wet floor, he fell on his back. Of course my dumbass self like to help people much. "Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I quickly got inside his room and help him stand, he pushed me like he was shock, we both land in our butts.

His eyes wide open looking to another direction. "What on earth?! Who are you?" He asked angrily, I didn't realize i was in his room, i don't know why my body move on his own, but what the heck? This is so embarrassing! I just wanna help! "I'm sorry! I just wanna hel--

Great! There's a possibility that he might think me as a crazy pervert woman just burst in his room. "Who brought you here?!" He asked angrily, His deep voice made me shiver he stood up on his own and grab his cane, i step backward as he try to walk closer.

-CRASHH!!!-

I accidentally bump into something then i heard a crash, i turn my head and saw a blue vase on the floor shattered in pieces. Oh. My. Gosh! "What the heck?!" He asked confused as he also heard the vase hit the floor hardly and shattered into pieces.

"Dear!" Suddenly i saw Gloria eyes wide open, she grabbed my hands and pulled me closer. "Lucas were so sorry we didn't told you earlier!" Gloria said holding tightly of my wrist. "You brought a stranger here?!" He asked angrily. "Sweetie she was injured! Me and Ronaldo brought here to the mansion because she needs our help." Gloria said "What did she just broke?!" Lucas asked calmly, but god knows how much anger he's just having right now.

Gloria looked at me confused, i just stared innocent at her and point the broken blue vase, Gloria saw the vase shattered in pieces made her eyes widen. "Oh my god, honey, what have you done.." Gloria said still shocked, I'm starting to get confuse worried at the same time "What?" I asked, i'm seriously starting to shake. "That vase you broke is worth 8 million dollars." The man said made my jaw dropped, it has left me shocked. That vase! Is worth my life! A million dollars?! Where can i get that? Mother! What kind of destiny did you put me into?

"Eight M-million dollars?!" I stutter. "That vase was one of pharaoh's lost treasure, it is protected by the generation of our family and now you broke it." He left you awe, he said that its one of pharaoh's treasure! Pharaoh Forgive me. "You can't escape, you can't run away, I can always find you." he said. I gave him a look he's blind.

'You're blind.' If i could say that out loud, i'll get slap right away by his manly hands. But too bad my mommy thought me not to offend people.

Eight million dollars?! What does he mean by can't run, can't escape? Does he think of me as a thief? My daddy and my mommy did not raise me to be someone who do bad things!! What does this man even think?

"If you don't want to pay it, it's okay, just surrender and one of my staff will lead you in jail." The man said. He wasn't so amazing after all! He is a rude guy, or should i say? An Asshole! I have two loving brothers back in New York, I can't be in jail and wait plenty of years to be out! I need to do something! But how? I guess there's only one way.

"i'll pay it" I said made his eyes slightly widen, he raise an eyebrow. "And? how can you do that?" He asked, with a questioning tone. "I may not be rich, and that vase may cost my life, but it was your family's precious thing, that vase is older than me, i'll work hard for it, even if it cost me my death." I said.

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
- (Edited)