-Chapter 55-

"Are you part of a gang?"

She asked, when she asked that Lucas can't stop thinking about the possibilities that she might leave him.

He couldn't answer it, It's making him weak.. knowing that the person he loves, he really loves is asking the question that could possibly ruin their lives.

"Please.." She said sincerely.

"Yes." I said it. "I'm the leader of the most feared gang in the world."

"M-My father was a criminal, even my mother.. they were killed not because an accident.. they were killed because of a gang fight." I said it.

Lucas cannot bare her expression, she's shocked, scared and hurt at the same time. "Why didn't you even told me?" She asked as her tear rolled down to her cheeks.

Lucas cupped her cheeks wiping the single tear that rolled using his thumbs. "Because i'm scared.." He said.

"Will you even stay if you find out about the truth?"

Sapphire stared at him, She stared at him for so long, she can't speak made Lucas heart cracked, he look down to his feet as he was ready to face the consequences.

No.

He was not yet ready to face the consequences.

"Yes."

Lucas head shot up "Yes?" He was confused with her answer. 'Yes like your going to leave me?'

"Aren't you going to leave me?" He asked as he was shocked by her answer.

"Is that why you didn't told me about this because you were thinking that possibly i might leave you?" She asked, Lucas slightly nodded.

"No!" She yelled.

"Don't you remember our wedding vows?"

"I'll accept you whatever, whoever you are as long as you love me forever." She said.

Lucas was speechless, he can't express how warmed his heart got when she said those words to him.

"I don't care whether you are a disabled person, an Alien, a Zombie, a gangster! As long as you are the guy i fell inlove with! The guy I spend my life with for years! The guy who made me happy and the guy who helped me faced my fear." She said, Cupping his cheeks.

"As long as you're my Husband."

"Even tho if i turned into a pervert maniac will you still love me?" He asked, Sapphire nodded.

"You are already a pervert maniac Lucas, every single night." She said, Lucas slightly chuckles.

"So don't ever damn lie to me LUCAS!" She yelled pointing her fingers at him, Lucas nodded and hugged her tightly.

'This is too much.. I don't deserve her, she's worth than any of my expensive luxuries that I own right now..'

'She's my precious.' Lucas said in his thoughts as he tries to imitate the voice of the gollum in Lord of the rings.

He kisses her lips as he held tightly of her waist. "I'll never lie to you again.."

"But Lucas.."

"Hmm?" I hums in response.

"Don't do something that will ruin your promise."