-Chapter 51-

She just looked at her head to toes. "Yours?" She asked, made somehow Sapphire scoff.

"I'm in a bad mood today so don't even try me." She said in a cold voice.. the girl felt chills in her spine as she trembled.

She walk away from him and walk passed through her. "Don't ever. Try to take someone from me sweetie.. you haven't taste a wrath of a Fernandez." She cooed, the girl shockingly nodded.

Sapphire glanced at the proud Lucas.

"And what are you doing here babe?" Sapphire asked crossed arm. "Getting girls? How about you?" Lucas joked.

"Getting guys." she joked back.

Made the others scoff and laughed including Lucas. "Awts, how's your day with the girls?" Lucas asked patting the other side of his chair asking her to sit.

Sapphire sat right next beside him and rest her head on his shoulders while legs crossed. "I almost killed someone." She said, Lucas chuckled.

"Keep your hot self back way home." He said made sapphire slightly confused. "Why?" She asked.

"Because being you, angry is so hot." He said, sapphire slightly giggles. "You know were not the only people here." She giggles, Made Lucas realized. "oH."

"Hi! I'm Danny! Lucas's friend! You are so pretty...??"

"Aurora." She said. "You are so pretty and so hot Aurora." Danny said. "Don't you even." Lucas warned.

"I'm not!!" Danny defense.

He leaned closer. "Call me when he's not home.. i got you bae." He joked, Lucas just glared at him and he gulped.

"I'm Carlo.."

"You are so beautiful Mrs Fernandez.." he added, his low voice were warning in Lucas's ear, he's after her and Lucas knew.

"Nice to meet you, Carlo.." she said as she smiled.

Lucas was jealous for a moment as he noticed Carlo keeps flirting with his wife, how much he wanted to kill this guy.. he just can't. But maybe sooner.

Lucas swing his arms around her pulling her closer, he kisses her neck, peck her lips trying to make everyone jealous in this room, telling them by his actions that Sapphire is only his.

His.

..........

Jessica was feeling a little bit sad, she's regretting everything.. why did she left Lucas and stayed with the man who she thought that will make her life whole, but instead it made her life miserable.

She noticed the way her husband stare at Aurora, she's not gonna lie, this girl.. she's beautiful, she's sexy, she's perfect.. she's so irresistible.

And yet Lucas treat her like she's the only gem in the world, she's special and precious in his eyes. It's so attractive and disappointing knowing she's the most luckiest person in the world.

Jessica was hurt.. seeing her husband looks at her. But Sapphire wasn't even interested in him, Lucas was fine watching him flirt with her because he knew she didn't even care.

"Lucas.. lets go home?" Sapphire asked, Lucas nodded. "No! Not yet!" Carlo yelled. "Hmm?" Made Lucas and Sapphire confused.

"Lets play a game." He said.

Sapphire arms crossed. "What kind of game?" She asked. "Random question." He said.

Lucas and Sapphire glanced at each other and nodded at the same time. "Why not?" Sapphire agreed.

"Okay.. Let's play a game.."

Sapphire and Lucas sat next to each other, their hands were tightly hold. "How did you met my friend here?" He asked while pointing at Lucas.

Lucas scoffs hearing the him calling him his Friend.'

"At Italy somewhere... we met at a beach.."

"Aurora what kind of job do you have when you haven't met Lucas?" Danny asked.

"I was a doctor."

"Oh! A doctor? I'm also a doctor." Carlos said, Lucas rolled his eyes. "Oh.. okay." Sapphire simply answered, not even interested.

"Beautiful and very well educated, Lucas sure is a lucky man." He said.

"How long both of you are married?" Carlos asked. "3 years." Lucas answered.

"3... years? Oh boy! I bet Lucas doesn't keep any secrets from you, So does she knew about the gang?" Carlo muttered, Lucas eyes widen. Made Sapphire confused a little.

"Excuse me... a what?" Sapphire asked. "Baby why don't we go home? It's getting late." He said, he grabbed her hands and walk out of the VIP room.

Sapphire noticed That Lucas is acting weird, like he hated this guy so much. "Sure why not we go home?"

Lucas was sweating, he doesn't know when will he ever tell Sapphire that he is part of something that people fear of. That Lucas is the leader of the most powerful gang.

Lucas stopped as he saw Carlo on his way to the Fire exit.

"Umm.. you go ahead.. you should wait for me in the car." He said, he kisses her forehead. Sapphire nodded.

Lucas rushed to go in the fire exit, he kicked the door made a loud thud, Carlo was there leaning against the bars while smoking cigarettes.

"I'm so pissed right now!" Lucas almost yelled grabbing his collar. "So she doesn't know?" Carlo smirked.

Lucas shots glares at him.

He bitterly chuckles. "Oh Lucas.. What do you think Aurora will do if she finds out that her husband's family is filled with criminals including... You." He said.

"Shut up, i haven't killed someone, and i will sooner." Lucas said.

"Are you referring your words to me? Lucas? Again.. what do you think Aurora will do if she finds out that you are part of a gang?"

"That her life is in danger? While being with you?"

"She will leave you and never come back." He continued made Lucas blood boils.

His fist clenched as he was trying to remain calm.

"She will never." Lucas said.

"Wait till i'll have her, I'll divorce with Jessica and ruin your life with her.. she will be mine." He said

Lucas grabbed his collar. "Try to take her away from me." And stare deeply in his eyes with rage and agony.

"Or else i'm going to make your life a living hell."

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote!