-Chapter 47-

Eric's POV-

Leaning myself against the counter while drinking a glass of whiskey, I suddenly felt both arms wrap around my waist. "Baby.. what's wrong?"

It was cherry.

I didn't talk but i just ignored her. "Let's go to bed baby.." she forced, i slightly shove her off.

She humps. "What is wrong with you? Just because that Stupid Fernandez declines your offer you are acting like a real bull!" She yelled.

"Stop yelling!" I didn't yelled on her on purpose, she tilt her head. "Oh WOW!" She said sarcastically.

"What's wrong Eric? Haven't you forgotten about my family's deal with yours?" She asked, she crosses her arms.

I did.. i agreed to marry her because of their wealth, without Jones Corp, There will be no Williams.

"Yes." I said calmly.

'Aurora.. why do you have to look like her? Why did you married him?'

She's not like sapphire, sapphire never forced me with anything, she would hesitate about something so little, she would care about my situation, she's very caring and selfless.

"Now please me or i have to tell daddy about this." She smirked.

I sigh, why does she has to come back? When I'm starting to move on? I'm being an obsessed freak again! What if she's sapphire.. but what if she's not.

"Come on." She said Rubbing herself to him. Something about cherry is I can't resist her so much, she's so amazing.

But... all this feelings that includes Sapphire it's coming back to me.

Aurora Fernandez.. I'm inlove with you.

Why? Because you look exactly like her.. like my first love.. i fell inlove with her.. i've been waiting for her for years to say the 3 words i've been dying to hear.

'But I just don't understand why? Why didn't she loved me back? I'm rich.. handsome.. but just why?'

'But I won't waste my chances this time, i'll use this on you... Aurora'

I grabbed cherry closer and lift her up, she sat on my lap. "Now.. please me." She orders, i obeyed. While her purring slightly in my ears I can't stop to feel soft and gentle.

I start to plant kisses on her neck, running my hands through her hair, while my other hand on her back.

'Aurora..'

'Sapphire..'

'Aurora..'

Both of their names keep getting inside my head, i feel pleasure but is this wrong? I'm with cherry.. but Sapphire.. i mean Aurora.. she's so beautiful.

She looks like her but she's better.

Hearing every sound cherry makes, Aurora is the only person that came inside my mind.

She run her hands run down on my hair tugging it aggressively, i held on her tightly, her waist, while kissing her passionately.

"Eric!!" She yelled. "Aurora.." i cooed, but then I realize i said that out loud, made Cherry stopped, she paused and looked at me.

"What!?" She asked confused. "Who on earth is Aurora??" She pushes me. "Are you cheating on me??!" She started to yell.

"Baby.. no." I said. She gasps "So who this Aurora is?" She asked. I don't really wanna tell her.

"Why aren't you telling me Eric?!" She yelled. "She's Mr. Fernandez wife!" I snapped. 'Oh no, I'm so dead..'

"Are you telling me that while were in a middle of a make out? You keep thinking about her? And not me?!" She asked.

"And NOW YOU'RE AFTER SOMEONE ELSE WIFE?!" She yelled, she gasped.

"Love.. look.. i'm sorry.." I calmly said. "I'm going to tell daddy about this." She rolled her eyes. "Love.. i'm sorry.. i love you okay.. you're the only one i love.. please forgive me.."

"I just can't stop thinking about it, she ruined my images about you.." i lied. I shouldn't do this.

"She just keep stressing me so much! I bet she told something to her husband that's why he declined my offer." I lied. Why am i doing this?

She deadpanned. "That woman!.. i'm going to hurt he-"

But before she could finish her sentence i cut her off. "No!!" I yelled, she gasped. "Are you defending her?!" She asked, i am really scared right now.

"No.. it's just.. she's Mr. Fernandez's Wife.. i need her- i mean him to sign the contract remember?" I held her hands, showering her with kisses, but she pushed me instead.

She scoffs. "Don't you think i could forgive you for ruining our moment, Eric!"

"Love i'm sorry." I apologized.

"I hate you.." she cooed, thag made me feel bad a little, I pulled her closer and held tightly of her waist.

"I love you.. i'm sorry.. i'll never do it again i promise.." I started kissing her as, she let out a little giggle.

She gently pushes me away. "Hmm okay fine." She rolled her eyes and crosses her arms.

"But if i ever hear that woman's name, i swear i will kill her." She said.

"I promise."

'I'm sorry love, but I don't think i can keep that promise..'

"Now..." she wrap her arms around my neck. "Where are we?" She asked in a seductive voice.

I wrap both of my arms around her waist and kisses her neck, hugging her tightly, i pulled her closer.

"Eric..." she catches her breath.

Suddenly someone knock on the door, made her release a huge groan of disappointment. "WHAT NOW?!" She yelled.

"Excuse me m-miss.." the maid came inside. "CANT YOU SEE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING?!" She yelled.

"Love calm down.." i said.

"I'm sorry miss, but there's an important message for the both of you." She said, cherry rolled her eyes.

"Who's it from?" She asked.

"From: Mr. & Mrs. Fernandez."

My eyes wide open hearing their names, I grabbed the envelope and closed the door, it was made out of silver and gold paper,and it's strawberry scented.

"Give me the envelope, Eric." She said, I hesitate at first but I ended up giving the envelope to her.

"I would like to invite Cherry Lyn Jones and Eric Neil Williams for celebrating our Wedding Anniversary." She read out loud, then she glanced at me.

I gulped.

"Let's see who that Aurora Slut you're talking about."

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
-This is about to go down.