-Chapter 32-

Lucas's POV-

'I've been thinking all night.. maybe she can help me? I miss them so much, maybe she just can.. I'm not afraid of death, i think it's good to say goodbye after all this suffering, but what fears me the most is when I can't be with her for the rest of my life.'

I sat up on my bed, holding my head i was getting dizzy all of the sudden, my body is getting weak.

I need to ask Sapphire about this. I'm so sweaty as hell, my throat is itchy, i am feeling a mild headache, and feel chills.

But I ignored all the symptoms, I'll ask her about this later.

As i walk out of my room, i kinda feel uncomfortable, i feel weak. As i continued walking, i heard gossips behind the wall, a soft recognizable voice rang in my ear. "I don't know.."

It was Sapphire and aunt Gloria's voice, i was curious they are talking about something early in the morning, i was suppose to greet her but something she said made me froze.

"I was thinking of leaving.."

"What?" Aunty Gloria asked.

"I.. I'm going back to New York.."

I feel like I'm dying, I feel like I'm going to collapse, my heart is cracking, i think I'm falling apart. Oh wait. I'm literally falling.

..........

Sapphire's POV-

As i heard a loud thud behind the walls, I quickly run to see what's going on, my eyes wide open when i saw Lucas on the floor, he was sweating.

I run to him and cup his cheeks. "Lucas? Lucas! Oh my god! Your temperature is hot!" I said, placing my palms on his forehead.

Aunt Gloria panic a little bit. I grabbed and slung him over my shoulders, Aunt Gloria helped me carry him back on his bed.

I sat beside him on the side edge of his soft bed, i covered him with his fluffy blanket and wipe his sweats.

I put a warm towel and place it on his head to cool down his hot body, His body temperature is so hot, I gently stroke his hair upwards to see his face more often.

I was thinking to cook something for him, a porridge would be something nice to cook for him.

I was about to get up from his bed, suddenly i felt a tight grip on my wrist, i turn my head around and saw Lucas, in his unbuttoned shirt, he was pale and sweats run down on his pecks.

I blush hardly but my eyes diverted to his as he met mine, he look so weak. "Lucas are you okay?" I ask and place my palms back on his forehead.

"Please.. please don't go.." he said, in a husky low dangerous voice, i felt chills as his chest went up and down from breathing, he was catching his breath as he talks.

"Oh.. o-okay." I said as i sat back on his bed, he lay back on his bed still not letting go of my tiny hand, he keep holding.

I notice him sweat so much so i pat the side of his face with a dry towel, his fast breathing calmed down, and breathed slowly.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, he shake his head, "Do you want anything?" I asked, he shake his head. "Stay with me for a while." That made me blush harder.

"Sapphire..." his expression was too difficult to understand, sad? Angry? Or Hurt?

"W-what?" I stuttered on my own words. "Are you leaving?" He said, i do understand what he means. Did he heard it?

"Are you going back to New York?" He asked, i bit the bottom of my lips. "I-I don't know.." i said, for somehow he looks.... sad.

"You aren't sure?" He asked.

"Yes.. I'm not really sure if I could go back in New york." I said. "Why?" He asked.

"I mean i do wanted to go back to New york, to my brother Lucas.. it's just.." I'm Afraid to talk.

"It's just... what?" He asked, still not letting go of my hands. "I don't think it's the right time to tell you." I said, he he let out a sigh and nodded.

I'm afraid that Cherry might come after me again, this time.. i think i'll never survived.

"You really miss your brothers that much?" He asked, i let out a giggle. "You could tell." I said, "I do can tell." He said, he muttered something I didn't quite heard.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing.." he said, smiling at me.

His expression changed into a calm and a soft person, he raised my other hand up and clasp it together between in his large hands."Your hands is so soft and small." He let out a slight chuckle.

"Thank you."

"Do you want porridge?" I ask. "Maybe later." He said. "Do have atleast anything you want? Food? Or drinks?" I asked, he shrugged and just shake his head.

It was a silence, I didn't talk nor did he, he just broke the silence when he suddenly cough, and sat on his bed, i rub his back to comfort him.

When he stop coughing he still keep holding my hands, caressing it and observing it, I didn't hesitate if this is what he wanted.

"Sapphire.." he called my name in a dangerous tone made me feel chills in my spine and internal goosebumps.

"Today is my parents death anniversary." He said in a low tone, what he just said made me gasp quietly, and then i looked at him softly.

"My condolence." I said, he nodded. "I've been wanted to ask you a favor.." he said, I quickly nodded. "But I don't think you'll agree on this." He said.

"What is it, You can ask me anything Lucas.." i said.

"Can you do my eye surgery."

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.