-Chapter 24-

Lucas's POV-

It's been a week now, everything is so awkward, by i mean by everything, By EVERYTHING. Aunt Gloria was ignoring me every single day, Sapphire was talking to me, but with little words like 'hi' 'hello' and 'how are you?'

I still keep my mouth shut, trying to ignore her, to be honest.. I miss the day that we would talk to each other, we would tell stories about life and throw each other OBJECTS, i miss her laugh, her raspy voice, her hum, everything.. But. I just. I just don't wanna talk to her, I don't know why, but i just think that i lost my trust to her.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted me. "Hello My boy." It was Uncle Ronaldo, I don't know why he was talking to me, after all i just said. "You look lonely." He said releasing a chuckle. "Really? You could tell." I sarcastically said. "May i sit beside you?" He asked and i just nodded. "You should go down and eat with us." He said.

"Why should i? Aunt Gloria hates me and sapphire is there, I can't talk to anyone, things will get awkward." I said. "She doesn't hate you boy, she hates your attitude, i know you don't trust doctors, but please come to dinner, sapphire cooks something delicious, don't be too harsh on her Lucas." He said.

"I'm not hungr--" suddenly my stomach grows loudly, made me stopped from talking. "Rigghhhttt." Uncle Ronaldo said, i can tell that he has this huge grin stuck in his face while looking at me. "Stop. Grinning. Please. You literally give me chills." I said, he let out a laugh.

"You should come down, everyone is waiting for us." When uncle Ronaldo said that, i wanted to hesitate but i'm so hungry, my body is a traitor, I didn't even know why i agreed, maybe because i'm just so hungry.

As i went down in the dining area, i heard a scoff. "So you decided to come eat with us?" Gloria said, as i can hear her chopping something. "Gloria, Please not now." Uncle Ronaldo said. "Dinners ready.. You better finish all the soup.. Sapphire made it." Aunt Gloria said. When i heard her name, the other side of me is burning in anger, while the other side is worriedly looking for her.

'Argh!' I have never been so much confuse ever in my life.

I just wanna ask where she is? Where she was? Is she okay? I don't know why am I looking for her? Why am i even looking for her? It's not like i like her or something.. Right?

"Ah! Sapphire you're here!" I stopped from daydreaming when I heard her name coming out of aunt Gloria's mouth. 'Breathe Lucas! Breathe! Red alert! Red alert! Calm down, Lucas, Calm down.'

"Hello Miss,.. H-Hello Lucas.." She greeted, she stutters, I didn't say hi or anything, i just kept myself mute to her that's all. "I need to go somewhere." I said releasing a heavy sigh. "You're not going to eat with us?" Uncle Ronaldo asked. "No, i need to go to my basement." I said.

Sapphire's POV-

Again.. He ignored me again.. Why is he being like this? I can't understand him, since the day I operate Ronaldo he started avoiding me and sometimes he keep ignoring me..
Why Lucas? Why are you doing this to me? Why do I feel.. Pain.

I can't under myself, why do i feel pain everytime he face his back to me?

"Forgive him sapphire, he is just so stress so lately." Ronaldo excuses. 'Why? Is he always stress? He didn't even talk to me or say hi?' "Excuse me i need to talk to him." I said, putting the bowl of salad down and followed him, I looked for him and heard a loud grunt coming from the basement.

When I arrived at the basement, my eyes slightly widen, seeing him shirtless, he was sweating, he is working out, his body is so build, he had this tattoo on his back. His sweats drips down, rolling down in his builded body, he was carrying a 50 pound barbell and was doing a curl.

After carrying large barbells he dropped it hearing a loud clang that echoes in the whole room, he runs his hands through his wet hair then sat on a bench. "You wanna talk to me?" He suddenly spoke in his dangerous low voice, made me felt goosebumps all over my skin.

"How did you know i was here?" I asked, he shook his head. "I just knew." he said, he stood up from the bench coming closer to me as i step away. "What do you want Romano?" He asked with no lack of expression to be seen in his face, i gulped.

"Lucas, Why are you ignoring me?" I asked, i waited for his answer, he didn't say something for a moment, then finally he spoke. "Cause i hate you." He said, his straight forwardness made my heart aches made me somehow.. Hurt.

"W-why?" I stutters, tears threatening to fall right now i hope he didn't noticed that. "Cause i can never trust someone like you." What he said made me wanna cry, why am i hurt like this? Why am i feeling this kind of pain? I'm only just a friend.. He face his back against me again.

But somehow I didn't wanna believe him that he hated me. "Lucas, what did i do wrong?" I asked, He didn't answer he instead continued wrapping his hands with bandages. "Lucas please answer me."

"I hate you ignoring me.." I didn't know why that came out of my mouth all of the sudden, I'm so stupid. But he just ignored me again, he didn't even look back.

"Will you shut up?" He said harshly. "Please Lucas, talk to me properly." I said more like a begging, stop hurting me like this.. He didn't say a single word, he just keep ignoring me.

"Please let's be friend again." I cooed, but he didn't even spoke.

"Stop ignoring me will you!!" I yelled, I covered my mouth realizing what i just said. But he suddenly turn around facing me. "Why do you care if i ignore you? Will you stop acting like a special friend? I'm not your best friend Sapphire, i'm not one of your friends, So stop caring if i ignore you all day, just pretend that your a maid or a staff!! why do you even care anyways you're not important."

"Because you're hurting my feelings!!" A sobbed escaped my lips made me slightly gasp and walk away.

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
-things about to burn baby!
-if Marco and Mario were both here in this chapter and witness this scene, they're reaction will be like they will murder someone if they had to.