-Chapter 56-

Lucas walked through the corridors of his building while getting greeted by those people who are working for him, not in a gang.. even tho he is part of a gang, he avoids stuff that will ruin his promise.

He happily stared at the screen of his phone, reading all Sapphire's sweet messages to him, sending him heart emojis and funny pictures of her.

He got inside of his office and sit on his spinning chair while continuously tapping on his phone replying messages to his wife.

He grabbed a controller on the top of his desk and clicked random buttons made all his Blackout Blinds automatically rolled down blocking much of the light that would otherwise enter through a window when the curtains are closed.

And he used it also for privacy.

Taking a selfie with a duck face and send it to his wife, he enjoyed it very much when Sapphire start sending him lots of emojis, laughing emoticons.

He chuckled imagining her reactions, he loves the way she smiles the way she laughs, it's like a drug.. and he's addicted to it.

He's like a teenager whose really inlove, while waiting for his crush to send her a message, but his version was so much more better.

Because he's married to his crush.

But his smiles fade when someone knocks on the door.

He let out an annoyed groan He fixes his tie and put his phone down, he leaned forward sitting properly back to his chair.

"Come in." He said, and made this gesture where he put his chin in his palm.

A woman came inside his office she's wearing a a black blazer paired with black skirt that's under her knees with black stockings and a white turtle neck under her blazers.

It was his new hired assistant Sarah.

"Yes?" He asked. "Sir, you have a visitor." She said, Lucas raise an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Mrs. Jessica Jones."

Lucas eyes widen. 'Why can't she just leave me alone?' He thought to himself, it's been 4 days Jessica keeps calling him for no reasons, she keeps asking him to go to her hotel room for a reason, she just wanted Lucas's helped so he didn't refused on meeting with her 2 days ago.

But he wanted to stop, it doesn't seems right.

"Let her in." Lucas said as he rubbed his temples feeling annoyed.

The assistant nodded and moments later she came back revealing a woman in a blue silky dress, sleeveless Who's wearing a Versace shades on her head.

As soon as she stepped in, Lucas made a gesture tilting his head shooing his assistant away, his assistant nodded slightly and left the room leaving the both of them.

Alone.

"Jessica.. please.. I'm happy now.. don't make it worse—"

"I know." She cut his sentence off. "What?" He muttered. "I wanted to say sorry Lucas, it's just i've been really desperate." She said.

"But i still can't bare it anymore Lucas, i'm still madly inlove with you.. every time i keep thinking that you are happy not because of me i get really jealous." she added.

"I regretted everything so suddenly, i was happy and everything then you came."

"I try to hold myself but I can't."

"But seeing you happy with Aurora is everything fine, it's alright now.. as long as you're happy and everything, i'll try to stay away for the both of you." She said.

Lucas nodded, he felt quite relief. But he was still mad about her forcing him to be with him.. but that's all finished now, everything... is fine now. 'I guess'

"I'm glad you understand."

"Hope you find someone whose more better than anyone, the person who will treat you right." He said as he smiled a little bit.

But again.. Jessica.. she just can't stop thinking about him, she wanted to back away but this is the last.. she needs to go. But her body is betraying her, it's making her weak on the inside.

She keep telling herself to back away but.. her body didn't obeyed.

"Lucas.." as she stepped closer.

"Hm?" He responded with a hum.

Lucas eyes wide open when Jessica grabs his neck tie and pulled him closer for a kiss.

He felt her tongue entering his, made him shocked even more.

He grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her away made her slightly stumble. "What the hell?!" He yelled. "Jessica!!"

"I-I'm sorry.. I-I didn't mean it.." she stutters defending herself, Lucas can't stop feeling this anger inside of him mixed with guilt. 'This is wrong..'

He wiped his mouth, scoffing about her defending herself. He glared at her, staring at her so coldly, she fears him like a demon whose trying to eat her soul.

"Get out." His voice were so hoarse and deep, those 2 words just got out of his mouth made her gulped.

"L-Lucas i-i swear.. i-i didn't mean it." She stutters.

Lucas stepped closer while her backing away from him. "Didn't mean it? What are you trying to tell? That you've been possessed? by a damn horny ghost? and it pushed yourself to me?!" He angrily asked.

"I-I.."

"Get. Out." He demanded. "Don't ever face me ever again cause i swear.. I'll forget that you are someone I needed to respect." He said.

Her tears rolled down to her cheeks, running away while crying, Lucas didn't regretted but he felt guilty and angry, millions of questions is in his head as he didn't the answer.

He sat on his leather chair, rubbing his face as he ruffles his hair, putting both of his hands on his head feeling distressed he didn't really know what to do.

"Oh no.."

'What am i going to do?..'

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to Vote.