-Chapter 8-

Lucas's POV-

My blood was actually boiling in anger, letting her clean my mansion?! What if she's a killer? A spy who wanted to kill me? I let out a heavy sigh and everything was so stressful, i didn't even notice it's clearly 3:00 in the morning, why would a girl peek inside my room?

Is she some kind of pervert or something? Peeking inside my room? Glad my robe was right beside my bed, she must have seen all of my tattoos in my back, she must be drooling, thinking wild thoughts of wanting to sleep with me. Guess she wanted to stay here to spy me, just because I'm blind I can't feel her, i'll make her suffer, she's just the same girls i dated from before.

I will not let myself get fooled again by some pathetic girl.

I heard a knock behind my door, i heard my door opened hearing a slight squeak. "Sweetie?" Just what I thought. Aunt Gloria. "Lucas dear, i'm sorry if I didn't tell you, she's injured, we saw her with bruises and cuts in her body, and we found her in the shore." Aunt Gloria explained. "We?" I asked slightly confused. "M-me and Ronaldo sweetie." Aunt Gloria said, I didn't care much, what i care is what on eartg gotten into their mind welcoming a person?

"What is the girl doing?" I ask, while pouring whiskey in my glass. "She's cleaning the Basement sweetie." Gloria said. "Tell her not to touch anything, just scrub floors and dust shelf, I don't want her to break something or touch something again." I command, you heard the door closed from behind means she left.

Cleaning huh? What is she? Some maid back then?

I let out a snort, imagining what could she look like? I mean? I'm curious, she has this raspy soft? voice with a little bit of an Australian accent,, she might be blonde, brunette or maybe she's a ginger, she might be slim or maybe she's fat, her face might be filled with freckles? Pimples? Or maybe her face is pale? It's hard to know for a blind man, it's hard to imagine, it hard matching bodies or faces with her voice.

Her raspy. Soft. Voice.

Sapphire's POV-

I finished cleaning his man cave or his luxurious basement, it's so easy to clean the whole mansion, it's so neat anyways. Now i need to clean the kitchen, i came out of his basement and look for the kitchen, i saw a beautiful brown door, I hoped that this door will lead me to his kitchen, i wonder what rich people kitchen looks like anyways.

When i opened it, glad! I'm blessed!  Seeing the kitchen. See! I never knew I could survive inside a rich guy's mansion.

I went inside the kitchen and dust every shelf, counter, and cupboards, but what made my eyes wide open is his pantry. I gasp in shocked seeing like all the complete foods is in here, like he has a mini Supermarket in his Mansion! So This is what heaven looks like! Too bad the food is not mine.

I let out loud sigh and closed the pantry, i continued my job, cleaning everything, i even wash the dishes and scrub the floor. I wipe my sweats with my arms and scrub even the corners, everything was so shiny. I take a look at the clock hanging on the wall and its 6:13 in the morning,  i went out of the kitchen and went to the dining area, the table was freakishly long, it has more than 20 chairs, the table cloth was made out of red silk, the chandelier was very beautiful, its like a royalty's dining area.

I rolled my sleeves up and start mopping the floors, dust the corners, the tables, clean the table cloth, arranged every utensils, and i even clean under the long table, i was exhausted, i can feel a beads of sweat rolling down in my face, what shall i clean next?

I try to remember what else did he said? It took me seconds to remember what else am I suppose to do in his mansion?

"Oh!" I said clasping both of my hands together. Finally I remembered! I need to clean the living room. I check on the time and saw 7:11 in the morning, I yawned. I can do this!

I went to the living room and it made my eyes wide, it was beautiful. the living room was incredible beautiful, but what caught my attention the most is the picture frame in the staircase, i saw a large picture frame of 3 loving family, the old guy who look like he was on his 30s was holding hands with a beautiful woman, in the middle was a kid. A cute handsome kid with beautiful rosy cheeks and beautiful green eyes, i just can't take my eyes off of such beautiful family then in the beautiful golden looking living room, it's so lively. I only have one brown couch on my apartment and a comfy bed, thats all i needed anyways, and beside the golden looking couch was a fireplace.

I dust every items and try not to break anything. Again. Everything was so expensive, moments later I finished scrubbing the floor, dusting the carpet, mopping the floor, the fireplace, the chandelier, the desk, water the plants! everything was so neat, shiny and clean, i can finally move to another place.

The garden. I went outside, and what I remember is i have to cut roses heads? Why would he want to cut roses heads? Their beautiful, i saw a large greenhouse. I excitedly got inside skipping steps and saw in the middle was a beautiful fountain, its like a park in here, you can hear the birds chirping, the crickets mumbling and the wind howling, my mother always wanted a beautiful green house, filled with plenty of green plants, and white roses.

In the wall with vines, a pot of roses was sitting there along with the other green plants, i grab the pruning shears and start cutting the red roses head, made me wonder? Why does he want me to cut roses heads? Their beautiful. I continued cutting the roses heads, i tilt my head and slightly squint my eyes seeing a single rose   In the middle of the thorny vines, am I supposed to cut those? He said All Of Them.

I let out a heavy sigh, entering my hands just to grab the rose's head, I tried to grabbed it but I flinched when a thorn poke my skin, it was slightly painful and i wanted to stop, but I continued it anyways, I continued entering my whole arm just to grab the rose's head, the thorns poked my skin made me hissed in pain, finally after SUFFERING. i manage to cut the single rose's head.

"Dear?" I heard a familiar voice, i turn my head to see who was the owner of that familiar voice, it was Mrs. Gloria. "What are you doing?" Gloria asked, worriedly, she walk closer to me and while she was far away i hid my arm in my back, stepping away. "Mrs. Gloria, i'm just cutting the roses heads, just like what that guy Lucas told me." I said.

"You cut the roses heads?" Mrs Gloria asked, she tilt her body looking at the pot of roses, her eyes wide open made me curious, she moved closer to me while i step away. "Give me your hands." She said with her Italian accent, she raise an eyebrow keep a stern expression on her face, but i refuse. When I refuse she still grabbed my left arm and saw my arms filled with cuts and splinters.

"Oh My." She let out a heavy sigh.

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.