-Chapter 25-

Lucas's POV-

"Because you're hurting my feelings!!" When sapphire yelled that, the way her voice let out a tiny sob, i felt like something stabbed my heart, hearing her voice cracked, walking away hearing her sniffles and quietly sobbed, i'm too much, I hurt her.

I didn't mean that, i was just too carried away by my emotions. I'm such a huge dick.

I was in my bed, thinking about her. All i could ever think about is her laugh, is her voice, but everything turns into a silent sob and a sniff, i must hurt her a lot.. I did hurt her.. 'Sapphire... You are special.. But i have no guts to admit..'

Of all girls i dated, you're the only person that gone stuck in my head.. I became such a huge dickhead, a douche and an asshole, i respected you, i hurt you, i hated you, I dislike you but she's the person that my heart keeps looking for, i wanted to trust her, but i'm so confuse about my feelings right now, I can't even talk to her.

I ended up hurting her. "I'm such asshole." I said to myself, rubbing my face both with my palms. "I need to apologize.." I said. "But how?" I added.

"I need to talk to aunt Gloria."

..........

I breathe in and out, trying to calm nervous self, my hands we're slightly shaking as i can hear aunty Gloria humming some old songs, while washing the dishes, i feel like I'm in a horror movie or something, I cleared my throat. "Ehem.. C-Can i talk to you Aunt Gloria?"

She stopped from humming. "No. I don't think i can talk to you after making a girl cry, i am really angry Lucas, i may have seen you slept with lots of girls from before and making them cry, but seeing sapphire cry, I don't know if i can ever forgive you, can't you see my face Lucas?!"

"Yes?" I said.

She scoffs. "Well imagine me getting angry.. What do you needed anyway?" Gloria asked. "I-i wanna apologize to her.. For everything.. I gotta admit i hurt her.. I was harsh to her, i was a huge dick." I said it truthfully, i heard the plates clanking to each other, as sound of the tap water stopped.

"Have you already learned from your mistakes?" She asked, i nodded chewing the bottom of my lips while twiddling my fingers. "Good." She said. "Do you know for the past days how much she's not on herself lately? Ever since the day you started ignoring her? Knowing that she's a doctor?" Gloria asked, made me lift my head up in confuse.

"What?"

"Lucas." She paused. "You gotta understand that she doesn't know that you doesn't trust doctors, she doesn't know about your past, she doesn't know anything about you, but still acted a happy person when you're around even tho i can tell.. ANYBODY can tell here in this mansion, that sapphire is keeping her emotions behind the wall she built." I just nodded.

"She's not like those other cocky doctors, who would ask you to pay the bills before they even cure you, and if you didn't pay the bills immediately they wouldn't heal you, they will threaten you and they will say 'sorry' instead 'don't worry, i'll find a way.' Do you even know how much she was scared when she was volunteering to cure Ronaldo?" She asked, i shake my head,

"Her hands were trembling." Gloria said hardening her words. "She wasn't sure that she can cure him, but she tried and she succeeded, she mentally cried when she knew that she succeeded her mission." Gloria paused. "So what's the point?" I asked calmly.

"The POINT is. She just got out of her anxieties, the day she felt overwhelmed when she succeeded and now you just came and the next day you keep ignoring her, instead of thanking her for saving YOUR uncle, you become a jerk to her and even made her cry, her anxiety is back, making her feel anxious about you, thinking 'what did she do?' And it's all your fault." Aunty Gloria said blaming me.

I nodded, I rubbed my face and let out a heavy sigh. "I know.. I've been a total asshole to her, i even yelled at her, i wanted to say sorry to her, it's all my fault." I said in a low tone, i heard aunt Gloria let out a sigh. "I'm not blaming you, dear." She said.

"Well it sounds like you're blaming me." I cooed. "What? What?! What was that LUCAS?" She asked yelling at me i could feel her grabbing her chancla and pointing at me well i knew she did heard it, even tho i am the son most feared gang, Aunt Gloria is one of the people i respect the most. "N-Nothing ma'am." I said, stuttering on my own words. She hums in response, "Good you better be."

Before i walk away, I mentally slapped myself when I forgot to ask her something.

"Aunt Gloria.. Umm.. D-Do you think... S-Sapphire l-like me?" I asked, actually embarrassed. 'I hate myself' never thought i could regret that immediately. "I don't know." She said.

"You gotta ask her." She said. I knew she would exactly say that, who am i asking? She's freaking Gloria, my savage Aunt, who would set your ass to flame. "But.. Me and her.." I paused. "That HER, you're talking about has a name Lucas." She said, i gulped.

Seriously.. "I mean sapphire.. And me? Doesn't get a long.. You know that? Right?" I muttered. "I know, but i'm not a bridge Lucas.. You should ask her." She said, whispering the 'You should ask her' part. "But.. HOW?!"

"Lucas.. What exactly did you want me to do? Apologize to her and say it was from you?" She asked, "Well.." I nodded. "Obviously?" I said more like a question.

"Nope, I'm not gonna do that, you made this mess, you go clean this mess." She said, I gulped. "Talk to her. I told you Lucas.. I'm not a bridge." She said.

"But-"

"No buts Lucas, you can't force me, have guts to talk to that girl, apologize to her." Aunt Gloria said. "But how? I'll talk to her but can you please just tell me how? I'm.. Nervous." I said truthfully.

I heard Aunt Gloria let out a loud sigh, it was silent for a moment, then. "Ah! I know my dear boy! Leave it to me!" She said.

"Okay.. Thanks? But where can i find her?" I asked.

"She's at the shed."

-To be continued-

-don't forget to vote.
-please keep supporting me with love- authorPeach🍑