-Chapter 70-

4 years later..

"Mommy! Mommy! Look a seal!" The little girl pointed at the baby seal while holding hands with her mother.

"Aww! So cute!" She response while her daughter pointing at the baby seal. "I wish daddy could see this stuff." She frowns.

"Daddy will be here any moment sweetheart, I'm sure he's... lost." Sapphire held her daughter's hands very tightly.

..........

"It's your damn fault! Why did you take me to the jellyfish area! When my daughter is in the seal area?!" Lucas yelled.

"Chill bro! Look there's cotton candy!" Danny said. "I don't care! i Wanted to see a seal!" Lucas confronted.

"We will be, lets just—"

"I swear! On my mother's grave I'm going to kill you if my wife finds out about this!" Lucas facepalm.

"Okay! Okay!" He said buying another whale merchandise. "Let's go." He said, Lucas looked at him head to toes giving him a disgust face.

"You are not coming with me wearing that." Lucas said pointing his 'I Love Whale' shirt and jellyfish hat.

"I think i look adorable." Danny said, Lucas cringed.

"On a little kid, but for a man whose secretly part of a mafia, arms filled with tattoos and played a lot of girls is a no." Lucas said.

"Excuse me hun! But i look fabulous." Danny put his hands on his hips.

Lucas rolled his eyes and wander around to search for sapphire and his daughter.

"There. There she is!" Danny pointed at the beautiful woman standing beside the little girl while holding hands with her.

Sapphire diverted her gaze to us and smiled, she bent down whispering something to the little girl, the little girl turn his head around and caught Lucas's eyes.

"LUN—"

"DANNY!"

"Wait what?" He paused as Luna run into Danny's arm and catches her. "Hey little princess how are you?" Danny grins evilly as he looked at Lucas disbelief.

He gasp and place his hands on his chest. "I... made... you." He cooed still SHOOK.

"I'm just kidding daddy!" Danny dropped her and run into her's daddy's arm, she hugged her tightly.

"Oh sweetie don't do that on daddy, daddy almost disown Uncle Danny." He said kissing her cheeks.

Sapphire walk closer. "Hello baby." Lucas said kissing her lips. "Eww." Danny and Luna both cringed, made sapphire laughed.

Lucas shots glare at Danny. "Where's the seal?" He asked.

Luna gasp. "OVER THERE!!" She yelled, pointing at the seal. "You know i could buy the whole aquarium for you." Lucas muttered.

"Really?!" Luna gasp.

"Lucas!" Sapphire scold made him laugh. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry.." he chuckles.

"I'm just kidding sweetie." Lucas said made her frown. "Look.. i'll buy you Unicorn frappe later." Lucas said made the little girl's expression brightens.

"Danny take care of my daughter please, i need some time alone with my wife." He said giving her to him.

"Alright princess! I'm gonna teach you how to steal!"

"DANNY!" The couples both yelled in unison. "I'm just joking! Chill!" He said leaving us.

"Take care of her!" Lucas yelled. "I will!"

Sapphire stared at Lucas in his eyes. "What?" She asked.

"I think i want another baby." He smirked made sapphire almost choke on her drink. "Lucas keep it down! I almost choked!" She quietly yelled.

"Oh baby." He added sending her a playful grin, Sapphire rolled her eyes.

"But i'm serious about another baby tho." He added.

"Lucas.. do you remember when I gave birth to our daughter?" She asked, he nodded. "I almost killed you there, are you sure you wanted another baby?" Sapphire asked, Lucas nodded quickly.

"You just wanted us to have a baby to hold do you?" She asked smirking, Lucas chuckles. "Yes. But i still want again." He said.

"Ok fine." Sapphire said, Lucas slightly jumped in excitement clapping both of his hands. "When? Tho?" Lucas asked. "You decide." Sapphire said.

"Oh ho ho~ later night?" He said in a seductively voice. "Lucas shut up, let's go find Danny." She said.

The couples found Danny and Luna watching the seal, Lucas quickly held her hands whispering dirty jokes on her, she just rolled her eyes and ignores him.

"Are you a seal?"

"Cause i'll sea you lion on my bed tonight." He smirked, Sapphire burst out laughing. "Lucas! You make such horrible puns!" She hits her.

Lucas loved seeing her so happy, he really loves it so much and he will never get tired of it.

Glad things got normal. Eric found the girl of his dream, actually they're getting married in a few weeks, Mario is engaged, Marco stayed single and focused on his job.

Cherry was taken to the asylum. Carlos is no longer exists, everything is normal. Sapphire and Lucas had a child, and about to have one again soon.

Everything stayed peaceful.

Everything will be peaceful.

Without trust Love is never complete.

"I love you Sapphire.." Lucas smiled, his words bring brightness in the whole room, saying it softly and gently Sapphire heart melted, giving him the same expression.

She held his cheeks and kissed him softly.

"I love you too Lucas.."

The sky isn't always blue, the sun doesn't always shine, it's okay to fall apart, its okay to get hurt just don't forget to stand.

If everyone can fight so you can.

Don't always forget to rise, to be strong, it's okay not to be the best.. it's normal for people to have mistakes.

It's okay not to be the best.

-End-

-this is the end of my story guys! Thank you for your support!
-i love you all with wholesome!!
-Support me again! I'm making a book that i'll be publishing soon

I LOVE YOU ALL