-Chapter 18-

"What?"

"Why? What? What happened? Why is she crying? Is she alright?" Lucas asked, he didn't realize he was really really worried, why? He doesn't know why? But why is sapphire crying?

"I just saw Gabriel knocking on sapphire's door, he has this worried tone, made me worried too, so i ask him what's wrong, and he told me sapphire lock herself in her room, crying.. We didn't know what exactly happened, but Gabriel told me that she just suddenly cried and went inside her room." Gloria said explaining.

"Maybe its her..." Lucas stopped. "Her What?" Gloria asked. "You know? Bloody waterfalls? Like.. Raining blood or red water whatever?" Lucas said. "Sweetie you mean period? Maybe.. But there must be a reason why she just cried all of the sudden." Gloria said.

"You should comfort her." Gloria pushed Lucas, made him almost stumble, he just rubbed his shoulders where Gloria pushed him "Uh.. I don't think thats a good idea." Lucas was shy, he has never been shy to a girl, he would randomly ask one for before, but Sapphire is different, Yep he respected her, but why respect her? Maybe sapphire does not deserve getting played by him.

Or maybe because he thinks sapphire is someone who deserves to be respected properly, because her father is his idol, her mom is his first fictional crush, they were like his own god, he doesn't want him to play her because, first of all he does not know who she is, only by her name and her good traits, and second He doesn't want his idol's ghost hunting him saying. 'You slept with my daughter, prepare for death, bleh!'

'Thank god i'm blind. No. But. Yes thank you' Lucas said in thoughts.

"Why?" Gloria asked. "I don't know.." Lucas said honestly, he just grabbed his cane and rest his chin on the handle. "I really don't know.." Lucas said. "Are you scared? Shy perhaps?" Gloria asked with a teasingly smirk.

"Aunt Gloria, i may not see, but i can feel your ugly smirk touching my skin!" Lucas said as he felt goosebumps. "Oh! Shut up! Your not a man, WEEEAAAKKK!!" Gloria said with a slang teasing him, Lucas stood up from his leather chair.

"Aunt Gloria don't test me." He said with a stern expression. "Then go talk to her, pretend that she's a woman you wanted to have a date with, be a playboy!" Gloria said. "What?! No.. You want me to play her?" Lucas asked, Gloria face palm herself.

"No!! Lucas! god No!! I mean you just need to Talk to her with confidence, you told me sapphire is just same as others, why won't you stop being a pussy and go comfort her." Gloria said putting him out of his room. IN HIS OWN ROOM.

"Aunt Gloria, you know this is my mansion, and i can put you outside." Lucas threatened, Gloria scoffed. "Ha! Then no one will cook food for you! I'll bring my husband with me, this place is a hide! You can't go to the city, it'll take 4 hours just to get there, i'll bring sapphire with me, Gabriel, jewels and Annie! You'll be alone!" Gloria talked back.

Lucas gasps in disbelief. "Fine!" He groaned. "You won." He said, letting a sigh of defeat. "Now go talk to that girl or i will leave this house immediately!" Gloria said, made Lucas heard his Door shuts.

----------

Lucas was infront of sapphire's door.. His hands clenched in fist, floating trying to knock, but he just didn't understand why he can't move at all, he was shaking and sweating, why? Why? It's because Lucas thought of sapphire as a 24 yrs old little girl whose basically inside a 16 yrs old's body, a fragile girl, with a 29 yrs, grown up man, in a one house.

"Am i a pedophile?" Lucas muttered trying to ask himself. Suddenly he heard the door opened made him stepped backwards. "Lucas?" It was sapphire's. Her voice crack a little made lucas heard. "Hey.. You okay?" Lucas asked, he was screaming on the inside.

'Dumb Lucas! Of course she is not okay!'

"Hmm." She hummed in response. Lucas thought that it's time to man up. "Uhh hey.. Wanna talk about it?" He asked trying to be confident, She didn't replied made things awkward. "Sure.." Sapphire said with her tiredly voice, Lucas nodded.

While walking on the sand barefeet, sapphire was watching Lucas's every step as he seems to know where he's going. "You seems to know where you were going.. " Sapphire muttered, she didn't realize that came out of her mouth, she covered them in shock, Lucas raise an eyebrow at her made Sapphire panicked on the inside. "Oh.. Oh.. I'm sorry, did I offended you?" Sapphire asked.

Lucas just smiled at her, made Sapphire blushed like something spark inside of her. "Its okay, glad you talk.." He stopped. "When i have problems.. I walk on the sand alone, doing nothing, just feeling the sun touches my skin, and hearing the shore, it just makes me feel free, away from all my problems... How about you? Why did you cried?" Lucas asked, suddenly he also panicked on the inside. "Look.. If you don't wanna talk about it its ok--"

"It's okay.. I really wanna open this to someone, but it's just.." Theres a sudden sob all of the sudden. "Hey.. Don't cry." Lucas comforted. "Tell me everything.." Lucas added, Sapphire nodded wiping her tears. "I had this dream.. This dream where.. All my loved ones forgot about me.. It came to the point.. That my anxiety keeps attacking me.. Thinking how about my brothers? Are they okay? What are they doing? Are they safe? Do they know that I'm alive? Do I exist? Or did they replace me already? I don't wanna believe all this stuff, but it's just to hard.. Thinking about it all over and over again." Sapphire released a loud sob.

"You can go back.." Lucas said. "What?" Sapphire's voice cracked but Lucas's Answer confuses her more. "You could go back to new York and live there again.." Lucas said, Lucas didn't actually know why he had this feeling.. The feeling of.. Sad? Or unhappy?

"I can't." Sapphire said. "Look i can pay for your Pl--" "No lucas, i'm sorry but you don't understand.." Her voiced cracked again as she sniffed. "The reason I don't want to go back because i'm afraid.." She stopped. "Afraid of what?" Lucas asked.

"I'm afraid of the person who tried to kill me, i'm scared because.. I can't even fight a single rat how can i fight her? I'm thankful for god that she didn't let me die, but i'm afraid that if i go back to new york, she will have to go kill me this time, but i think god will not also save me again.." Sapphire said, she has calmed down.

'Someone try to kill her?!'

'Bring this person and i shall throw him off and feed him to the sharks'

"What are you going to do now?" Lucas asked. "Honestly I don't know.. I feel like a total desperate person and miserable." Sapphire said, Lucas Chuckled. "Hey.. Atleast your not the only person whose miserable.." Lucas chuckles, made her snickers.

Things got awkward again. It was silent, and Lucas can't bare this awkward situations.

"Hey wanna do something?" Lucas started a conversation. "Like what?" Sapphire asked, Lucas cursed underneath his breath, not thinking that he should have planned first before talking to her, but he panicked, so what now?

"Do you shave?" Lucas suddenly asked, made sapphire's brows furrowed.

"What?" Sapphire was confused obviously in her tone. 'Way to go Lucas..' Lucas cursed, wanting to drown himself on the shore, he was screaming on the inside, wanting to dig a hole in the sand and bury himself. 'Here lies Lucas, Cause of Death: Awkwardness.'

"Umm sure,," Lucas is shook.

-To be continued-

-don't forget to vote.
-i love you my sweet babies!
-have fun reading my chapters!!