-Chapter 13-

Third person's POV-

Lucas told about most of his life to Sapphire, and sapphire did the same.. "Can you describe Antoinette to me?" Lucas requested. Sapphire stares at the sky, closes her eyes and remembering her mother's beautiful features. "She has.. Beautiful brown eyes, round face.. She's a little bit tan.. Long shiny brown hair.. Her lips is pinkish and plumply, and she's slim and beautiful." Sapphire described. "She's sweet, funny and also smart.. She also has this very angelic voice." She added.

"Oh god.. Just like what in the book said." Lucas release a little bit chuckle. "Is it true that she's really really beautiful?" Lucas asked. "Yes. Definitely. Absolutely." Sapphire said. "Really...?" Lucas raised an eyebrow. "You must be really beautiful then?" Lucas added.

Sapphire blushed while staring at him.. "M-me? Nah.. I'm not pretty.." Sapphire said while rolling her eyes. "Pretty? Not pretty.. But Beautiful.." Lucas stated, sapphire's face turned red like a cherry tomato. "I'm just messing with you." Lucas said releasing a snort on the end, made somehow sapphire felt a slight of disappointment.

Sapphire went silent while staring at the beautiful tan painted ceiling. "You must work a lot?" Sapphire asked Lucas. "Work? What kind of Work? Like a workout to the gym or a work like for money?" Lucas asked. "Work for money." Sapphire stated. "Yeah... I did.. A lot of my friends told me that I'm a bit workaholic.. But now.. I guess i'm just chillin." Lucas said.

"My friends also calls me a workaholic.. I don't like being called workaholic, people always judge you for being the busiest person.. All they didn't know is I'm working for my family." Sapphire said in a low tone...

"I work for only myself." Lucas stated, Sapphire's eyebrows furrowed. "I became an orphan at the young age, my mom and my dad died due to a random gun shots, while me being young.. I inherited my father's wealth at the age of 19 I became a billionaire." Lucas said, sapphire eyes slightly widen when Lucas said about the Billionaire part.

"Lucas.. If you're rich.. Why won't you do eye surgery?" Sapphire out of nowhere suddenly asked, Lucas became silent.

He suddenly grope to search for his cane and stood up from the chair.. "Let's stop talking.. I have.. I have things to do.." Lucas said with a cold deep voice, somehow sapphire got confused.

"Oh.. O-okay.." Was the only words came out of sapphire's mouth, sapphire thought maybe her question somehow offended Lucas, or was he just tired.

..........

While sapphire helping Gloria watering the gardens, Gloria notices sapphire's mysterious action, she became absentminded all the time.. "Dear?" Gloria waved her hands at sapphire. "Dear? Earth to sapphire? Woo hoo?!" She called, sapphire flinched. "Y-yes miss?" She asked.

"Are you okay? You're not watering the flowers, you're missing." Gloria pointed. "Oh." Was all sapphire's reply. "After this you need to meet the staffs so you could be friends with them, we're just going to lie about you falling from a hundred cliff." Gloria said. "Oh.. O-okay.." Sapphire then again nodded.

Gloria put the watering can back on the shed while sapphire following her, Gloria notice sapphire not even saying a single word "Dear is something bothering you?" Gloria asked, sapphire forcedly smiled and shake her head, Gloria didn't bother asking too much question until they back at the guest room.

Sapphire noticed a pair of folded dresses on the bed. "Whats this?" Sapphire asked while pointing at the dresses. "These are yours now.. I bought them for my daughters but they didn't like it." Gloria said in a sad tone, sapphire noticed that made her feel bad.

"Oh miss.. Thank you! Its so pretty!" Sapphire said while looking at the beautiful dresses. "Pick something and wear it today." Gloria said, sitting right beside gloria and pointing the dresses. "Oh okay." Sapphire said. Gloria got out of the guest room and waited for sapphire to come out.

Sapphire chose the floral dress that Gloria has given to her, she undressed and wore the dress, while gloria was waiting for sapphire, Gloria slightly flinched when the door got opened, she saw Sapphire.. Wearing the floral dress she gave to her.

"Darling! It fits you! You look good in it!" Gloria clapped her hands while looking at sapphire, sapphire smiled widely while turning around just to show her dress

"Darling! It fits you! You look good in it!" Gloria clapped her hands while looking at sapphire, sapphire smiled widely while turning around just to show her dress. "Thank you again miss." Sapphire said. "Your welcome sweets lets go meet the staffs in the kitchen."

Gloria and sapphire got in the kitchen, seeing every staffs and chefs gloria clears her throat made everyone's attentions all on her. "Everyone this is sapphire, she will be helping us starting today, treat her like a friend." Gloria said, sapphire made a slight wave.

Two staffs came closer to her. "Hi i'm Annie and this is Jewels.." A girl whose called Annie introduces, smiling widely at sapphire and Jewels who was also doing the same, they were both on their 40s.

"Hi.. I'm sapphire." Sapphire smiled. "Wow.. You're really young and pretty, i wish i could go back when i was in your age." Jewels said while smiling at Sapphire. "How old are you darling?" Annie asked. "24." Sapphire simple answered.

"Wow.. To be honest sweetie i gotta tell yah something.." Jewel whispers. "I think you and Lucas make a very good looking couple." Jewels and Annie began snickering to each other, while sapphire is just standing there.. Awkwardly smiling.

"Ay! Ay! Ay! Go back to work! Tsk." Gabriel said shooing them away, Annie and jewels groans and glared at him. "What?" Gabriel sassily flick his fingers. "Don't mind them Sweetie.. " Gabriel said. "Sapphire right? Well nice to meet you dear.." Gabriel smiled.

"I'm Gabriel, i'm the chef of This house, i'm the one who cooked fritata, do you remember?" He asked, smiling kindly Sapphire nod mirroring his reaction.

"Yeah. It was delicious."

He let out a scoff. "Of course, i cooked it." Then laugh made her laugh as well.

Sapphire smiled. But somehow in her head something is bothering her... Her and Lucas? Make a good couple..

"Hmm!"

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.