7: Time

Time has passed us once again

I am now 10 and smarter than ever.

Of course we still live in the penthouse in New York

Of course we still live in the penthouse in New York. Our Malibu house we finished later last year but dad wanted to upgrade on some stuff so the constructors had to remodel the whole downstairs. I guess its ok thought because I was really loving New York.

Mom is still taking over Stark Industries and not a day has gone by without her stressing over it. She works hard for her job but she has a problem called 'Freaking out'. One time I accidentally drew on a blueprint paper and she freaked out and had to erase it imendantly.

As for me, Im still home schooled. But I naturally had to skip a few grades because Im smart. So currently I am 10 years old starting 9th grade.

Currently Mom and I are trying to figure out where we should put the STARK Energy Reactor. I say the Atlantic but mom is saying the Pacific.

"Why do you want it in the Atlantic so bad?"

"I don't know mom, it just feels right. And the way it comes out of my mouth sounds right and I....am always right." I say in a serious tone but she is laughing at me.

"Whats so funny?" I ask

"You are defiantly your fathers daughter." she says still giggling and I blush at her comment. Just then dad comes up from downstairs.

"Whats all the fuss about up here?" Dad says going to the refrigerator.

"Well, I think that the Energy Reactor should go in the Pacific but your daughter thinks it should go into the Atlantic." Mom says explaining to dad. He grabs a bowl of fruit and brings it over to us.

He looks at all the research that we have done and has an answer for us in almost in instant.

"Atlantic." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Ok, well you should go out tonight." Mom says.

"Already on it." Dad says. I look over the research one last time before I go to my room.