34: Rise of Vulture

I woke up with my head down.

Looking to my left, I see that I am handcuffed to a metal table.

Where am I?

Then I remember what happened.

I need to get out of here.

First I need to get out of these handcuffs.

Looking around, there was nothing in sight. The place had been clean out. The only thing in this room is me and the table that I am connected too.

The floor has multiple footprints in them, so many people have been here.

"Ah good, you're awake." I look over and see Liz's dad.

"Please let me go." I say and he laughs and walks closer to me.

"Ain't. Gonna. Happen." He says getting in my face and then goes to the table.

"Why am I here?" I ask

"So I can torture you." He says laughing. "No, but you are here to give me information about your father.....and if you don't....THEN I will torture you." He says looking at something on his desk.

"I won't give you a thing." I say with an attitude and he gets pissed off.

"See here's the thing. You will get me what I want or I will kill your father in front of your face. Then I will take Peter and the list goes on."

"So that includes Liz?" I say and he gets angry and then he pulls out a remote from his pocket and pushes a green button.

I then get zapped and put into shock afterword.

"Don't you ever bring my daughter up again." He says pointing a finger at me as I look to the ground. "You Stark's think you're so smart. Well wait till Im finished." He says walking back to the table.

I forgot all about that bug that he place on me.

I seriously need to get this dress off.

Looking up on the table I see that he is looking at some blue prints and then on the other side a see a camera. Outside of the door is a person with a red and blue sweat suit on.

Peter.

Liz's dad was about to check the monitor but I stopped him before his eyes reach the screen.

"Liz will never forgive you." I say trying to distract him from the table. He walks over to me and gets the remote and pushes the button twice. "Once she sees the monster in you she will never look at your face again." I say with tear falling form my face. He then holds onto the botton and I fall over. He then stops.

"You will never forgive yourself once he takes you down." I say as I lay on my knees and lean against the table. This time he didn't zap me. He just smirked and then walked away.

As he walked away I lifted my foot up and kicked him in the groin.

He yells out in pain and leans against the table.

"Listen kid. Just stop because I don't want t have to put my hands on you." He says

" Hey!" Peter says walking in and he looks at him. "Surprised?"

I didn't want to show Peter my face. Me being there is already a distraction.

"Oh, hey, Pete. I didn't hear you come in." Liz's dad says smiling.

"It's over. I've got you." Peter says getting closer.

"You know, I gotta tell you, Pete, I really, really admire your grit. I see why Liz likes to hang out with you two. I honestly like you Peter, I really do. When you first came to the house, I wasn't sure. I thought, 'Really?' But I get it now."