46: I love you

I woke up to knocking on the door.

"MJ can you get the door?" I ask but I got no answer.

"MJ....MJ?" I ask one more time until I finally get up. I look over to her side of the room to see that she was gone.

"Ugh." I walk over to the door to see Ned freaking out.

"Lexi." He say barging into my room.

"Good morning Ned. Why are you barging in my room?" I ask leaving the door open.

 Why are you barging in my room?" I ask leaving the door open

"Peter isn't back yet." He says and I shake my head.

"Well maybe him and Nick are trying to figure stuff out or something." I say grabbing clothes and walking to the bath room.

"Nick? Who's Nick?" Ned ask as I close the door and start brushing my teeth. "Wait you mean Nick Fury?! THE NICK FURY?!"

"Yes Ned and can you keep it down?"

"Wait is Nick Fury the one who shot me? I woke up with a tranquilizing dart in my neck."

"Yeah, he shot you bud." I say now getting dressed.

"So cool." He says. I walk out of the bathroom fully dressed and Ned looks at me in shock.

"What?"

"You get dressed fast."

"Yeah, can you pack faster

"Yeah, can you pack faster. We're legit about to leave." MJ says walking in.

"Right now?!" I ask and she nods her head.

"Ill help you with your bags." Ned offers and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and we all walk downstairs to see everyone waiting.

"Where's Mr. Dell and Harrington?" Flash ask and everyone starts rambling about our missing teachers.

"PENIUS PARKER!" Flash yells and everyone yells. I look at the top of the stairs and see Peter walking down the stairs with his bag.

I pull Peter to the side and look around his face and body.

"Lexi, whats wrong?"

"No mission?" I say and he laughs.