14: Meet Harley

Its been a month since we were in Miami.

Dad moved us back into the old tower in New York along with S.T.A.R.K. Industries. It was bitter sweet leaving my home but I know that its for the best.

I am currently home along with Malibu and we are making lunch.

I was cutting up fruit but I got interrupted by mom my coming through the door

"Hey baby." She says walking and putting her thing down.

"Hey mama." I say throwing the fruit in a bowl and grabbing my sandwich and sitting at the table.

"I made you one

"I made you one." I say pointing towards the kitchen. She smiles and walks towards the kitchen and takes a bite before even sitting down.

"You father invited one of his friends to stay with a for a week. He's picking him up from the airport now." She says munching on her sandwich.

"Dad brought him here instead of a hotel, must be important." I say and she giggles at my comment.

"Yeah, he is supposed to be here to hang out and work." She says.

We finish up our food and clean up. As we wait on my dad we started to make dinner.

Dinner was almost done, mom and I cooked a very healthy meal. We don't know who this guy is or what he likes so we winged it and just made something healthy and home cooked.

The door opens to revel my dad and Happy behind him.

"Daddy!" I yell out and run into his arms. He picks me up and spins me around up off of my feet.

"Hey Princess." He says as he puts me down and kisses my cheek. I smile at him but my smile drops when I see a boy my age behind him. Dad turns around and see's the kid and turns back to me.