29: The Kiss

Peter's aunt dropped us off at the school. We told her to drop us off a block away.

Peter thought it would be weird if people saw me getting out of the car with them.

She dropped me off on one side and Peter and Ned on the other.

I arrive at the school and the team is outside loading on the bus.

"Hey its Alexis." Flash yells and everyone looks at me.

"Hey guys." I say and they all say they and smile.

"I am so glad that you came

"I am so glad that you came." Liz says smiling and hugging me.

"Hey look Peter's here." Abe says and all of their eyes turn towards Peter.

"Guys." Peter says trying to explain himself.

"Peter?" Liz ask.

"Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team." Peter says to Liz and the rest of the team.

"No, no way. You can't just quit on us, stroll up, and be welcomed back by everyone." Flash says getting pissed.

"Hey, welcome back, Peter. Flash, you're back to first alternate." Mr. Harrington says getting off of the bus smiling.

 Harrington says getting off of the bus smiling

"What?" Flash ask Mr. Harrington.

"He's taking your place." Abe says smiling.

They whole team laughs and then I speak up.

"Flash you can take my place." I say and he blushes for some reason.

"Seriously?" He asks and so does everyone else.

"Yeah, sure. Its only my first round and I need to sit this out. I don't want to mess anything up or ruin anything for the team." I say.

"You are literally the smartest person here." Cindy says and they all nod. Even Mr.Harrington nods.

"No guys really its fine." I say and they all nod their heads.

" Excuse me, can we go already? 'Cause I was hoping to get in some light protesting in front of one of the embassies before dinner, so." Michelle says from behind the group.