35: Changes

I woke up in a hospital room.

Looking around I see a clock

Its the next day and the time is 9:46 am.

Then I look down at my foot and see that there is a pink cast on it. Its actually kind of cute. 

Looking to my left, I see a bag and it has my homecoming dress in it

Looking to my left, I see a bag and it has my homecoming dress in it. Not the small stand next to me, my phone and a small circle.

I picked up the small circle and then realized that this is the bug that Liz's dad put on me.

Suddenly the door opens. I quickly put the bug down and then I look to see my mother and father.

"OH MY GOD!" My mom says dropping her purse and running towards me.

She jumps into my bed and hugs me. Then she checks my face to make sure that I am okay.

"Mom, I'm fine." I say pulling her off of me and smiling.

"Oh honey. We got the call from the hospital last night saying that you were here. What happened?" Mom says rambling.

"Hey Pep." Dad says getting her attention. He has a small duffle bag in his hand and places it on the bottom of my bed. "Give the kid some space." He says and mom smiles at me and then backs away.

Dad was going to close the door but the doctor came in before he could.

"Oh great, all of you are here. It is nice to see you awake, Miss. Stark." He says looking through his clipboard. "Okay, so you have a broken ankle so you will be in this cast for a few weeks. But you will get it checked out weekly." He says and then he puts the clip board down.

"Mr. Stark, you can check her out by signing here." He says and dad signs the clips board and then the doctor leaves and closes the door.

"Alright kid, explain." Dad says pulling chairs up to the bed.

"Uh, Peter saved my life....again." I say and dad was taken back by it.

"I just got a call from Happy saying the same thing."