15: Mabye

I woke up to someone shaking me. I open  my eyes and see mom shaking me.

"Young lady it is 1pm. What did you sleep in so late? Are you sick?" She says slapping her hand onto my forehead checking my temperature.

"Mom Im fine I just didn't sleep." I say and she nods her head. She tells me to get dressed and she then leaves the room.

I get up and get dressed. I leave my room and see no one is to be found. I look at the note on the kitchen island.

 I look at the note on the kitchen island

'Hey Baby,

Sorry I ran out on you. I got an important call from work and I needed to be there. Find Harley and your father.

Mamma'

I threw the note away and look around. I walk towards the window and see all of New York. Its a beautiful site. Looking at the city made my knees weak.

"J.A.R.V.I.S.?" I ask the computer system in the house.

"Yes, Miss.Stark?"

"Where is my father?" I ask and then the doors to the downstairs level open up.

"Thank you." I say and I walk downstairs and see my father and Harley working on an Iron-Man suit.

"Ok kid, so the last step of this process is to make sure that....it.....works..." Dad says and then the suits flings onto dad. He does a cool pose and Harley nods his head.

 He does a cool pose and Harley nods his head

"That. Was. Awesome." He says

"No kid...." Dad says and then he lifts up the head piece to show his face. "You are awesome." Dad finishes and Harley smiles.

I clear my throat and both of their heads turn towards me.

"Hey baby girl." Dad says and he takes off the suits. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Hi dad." I say but I look at Harley and he blushes.

"Are you just now getting up? Kid what have you been doing all night?" Dad asks walking back to hid desk.

"Uh, drawing." I lie to him and walk towards him and Harley.

Dad turns towards me and look me in the eyes for a lie check. I stare at him as if nothing was wrong.

"Mhm, ok." Dad says and then his phone suddenly rings. He answers it and talk briefly.

"Uh ok so someone is trying to hack my servers again so I have to go to Pep and see what she has done now....Ill be back in a sec." Dad says putting on his suit and using the Iron-Man door and flying out.

Once we were alone Harley runs to me and hugs me and I giggle at his actions.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"I missed you." He says and I blush.

"What were you two doing down here." I say looking around at all of the blue prints on the desk.

"Uh, he wanted me to help him repair MARK-42." Harley says nodding his head. I sit at the desk chair and look deeper into the blueprints.

I look to my right and see one of the Iron-Man hands on the table. I pick it up and see that the wires have men cut and it is missing a few parts.

"So,with this you would grab the tweezers and connect the yellow wires together to give it power

"So,with this you would grab the tweezers and connect the yellow wires together to give it power." Harley says. I grab the tweezers and connect it to the yellow wire. Harley puts his hands over mine.

I feel his body heat as his chest is close to my back and his breath is running down my neck as he talks.

We connect the wires and the hand glows.

"Cool." I say

"Yeah." He says and he puts the tweezer down and turns me to face him.

"I had fun talking with you last night." He says

"Yeah, same." I say blushing.

We stare at each other and this time we both started leaning in and eventually our lip touched.

OUR 13 YEAR OLD LIPS TOUCHED!

I felt fireworks in my stomach as we kissed. He pulled away first and we both looked at each other and smiles.

"Um...." He says awkwardly.

"Here I want to show you something." I say and I lead him up to my room.

"Nice Place." He says looking around.

I walk over to my desk and pull out the key to my secret drawer.

I open it and pull out the papers that were inside.

"These are Blue Prints." I say. He walks over near me and look at them.

"Dads new suit...dads new hand....my future suit." He says reading them.
"These are amazing. What did your dad think?"

"Uh, I don't know because I never told him."

"Mom?" He asks and I just shake my head no.

"Am I the only one who knows?"

"Well, you and Happy." I say and he smiles and walks towards me.

He puts down the blue prints about dad and looks at my future suit.

"Let's see....ok...so I see that you added double the volts that were in tempe feet." He says pointing to the picture.

"Well yeah, it took too long for MARK-42 to come to my dads rescue. I figured if you doubled the speed, then it will be there in no time."

"I love it already." He says putting the paper down.

We spent hours working on new things and adding tech to simple things in the house.

Mom and dad arrived together hours later with food.

We ate and then we all decided to go to bed.

Right when mom and dad tucked me in, I call the iPad in Harley's room and of course he answered.

We played the same game as yesterday.

I didn't go to sleep until 5am.