26: Spider-Man

I have been in school for a month.

After my first two weeks Pain and Panic have stopped coming because mom thought it was too much for me and the other students at my school.

Currently I am in the car with Happy on the way to school.

Once we arrive, I go to my first set of classes then I head to lunch

The week after Pain and Panic left, Peter and Ned started to sit with me. Some days Liz would beat them to it and she would sit with me.

When I am with Liz, we talk about boys, and the Academic team. Not that I don't care about it but I want to talk about more than the basics.

With Peter and Ned, we joke around and talk about the things we see or the cars we want. Sometimes we would talk about legos.

I don't know why, but being with them as gained me a passion with legos.

Not only am I getting close with Peter but I am getting close with Spider Man as well.
He still comes to my room at night. Usually when mom and dad are sleep.

One night, we talked until the sun came up.

I must of designed his suit perfectly because he is never out of it.

I wish he would just show is face already. He trust me and I trust him, but he still won't show his face.

Telling him everything about my life was hard to say. Espically if he can't tell me about his right back.

Honestly I think I have developed a small crush on him. Even though I can't see his face, I still like him for his personality.

One night we even stayed up and made cookies.

They weren't good, but its the thought that counts.

Being with him makes me happy but I am getting pretty close to finding out who he is.

The first night we meet, he said that he meet me before. After that he told me that he was my age, 15.

And he hasn't given me any other hints since then.

So basically, he go to my school, because I haven't meet anyone outside of this school other than Harley and I haven't talk to him in years. Plus he lives in Tennessee.

The only guys left are Peter and Ned. Ned can't fit into that suit. I made that suit custom to measurements, so anyone can't just get into the suit.

Not only that but overtime i bring up spider man, he gets nervous and changes the subject.

Peter is my first guess.

I don't have all of the facts but I do have enough.

Maybe I will learn more today.