27: The Rock

It is currently Thursday night and I am at home in my dad's lab.

Liz had a party tonight but I wasn't up for going. I love to party but I just wasn't feeling it.

Its been two days since I've known about Peter's secret. Not only did I know but Ned knew as well. But Ned only found out on Tuesday. So not long before I did.

Peter and Ned are actually going to the party. I'm surprise that they went but I am glad that they did. While everyone is at the party. I decided to pack up most of dad's Iron-Man tools. He wants me to wait to pack up his suits.

Speaking of dad. He is currently in India at a wedding. This person is a friends, friends, friends, sister. Dad is just there so it can look good in the public.

I'm not home alone, I still have Happy, mom, and the moving crew.

Packing is draining. Especially when you have to be careful because half of this stuff is very expensive.

I was getting tired of packing so I decided to go in my room. As I walk in my room I see Peter standing in there in his suit but not in the mask.

"Oh my gosh." I say and I quickly shut the door. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at a party with Ned?" I ask and Peter starts to freak out.

"I found this." He says pulling out a purple glowing rock from is pocket.

"What is it?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I tried to tell Mr. Stark but he wouldn't listen because he is 'Too Busy'." Peter says pacing.

"He is at a friends, friends, friends, sister.....wedding." I say smiling at the family line. I sit at my desk and admire the rock.

"Then I tried to call Happy." Peter says

"Wait you know Happy?" I ask facing him. He stops pacing for a second and then ignores me and continues to pace. "Am I the only one who did not know your secret?"

"But Happy said the he was busy too. But I am used to Happy being busy." He says

"Yeah, he is downstairs trying to pack everything." I say

"So you were next in line." Peter says walking over to me.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door and my door swung open.

I quickly but the rock in my fist and act as if I am meditating.

"Hey hun." Mom says entering my room with an opened popsicle and one still in the bag.

"Hey mom." I say with my eyes still close and then opens them.

"Oh cute. Are you meditating?" Mom says smiling and she hands me the popsicle.

"Yeah and thanks." I say grabbing the bag and putting it on my desk.

"You know your hands aren't supposed to be in fist?" Mom says and I shake my head.

"When my hands are like this its calms me." I say.

"Ok. Whew." Mom says catching her breath. "It smells like outside in here." Mom says and then her eyes go wide.

"The window is open." Mom says walking over to the window.

As she walks to the window I look around for Peter. Then something fall on my head.

I look up and see Peter sticking on the celling.

Mom closes the window and the pets my dog.

"Is he still chewing on things?" She says giving him a few licks of her pop cycle.

"No mom. Do you want to take him out there with you?" I ask and she nods her head and walk towards the door.

"Come on Malibu." She falls out to my dog and he runs out.

"Did you call your dad?" Mom ask and I shake my head no.

"Well call him and tell him goodnight." Mom says grabbing my iPad and dialing dads number.

"Okay I will tell you what he says." I tell mom and she closes my door and leaves.

When she closes the door I quickly hang up and Peter comes down from the celling.

"That was close." I say and then my iPad FaceTime rings.

I look at it and see my dad is calling me back.

"Hey dad."

"Hey kid. You called?"

"Yeah I just wanted to say that I am going to bed and mom says to call her." I say and Peter stands in front of me so that my dad doesn't see him.

"Okay, kid. I love you so much." Dad says blowing me a kiss.

"Love you more daddy." I say and he hangs up.

"Okay we are clear." I say to Peter and he laughs. "What?" I ask giggling.

"I never knew your household was like this." He says laughing.

"Its really normal. Its usually mom and dad and I watching a movie and then going to bed." I say opening my hand and revealing the rock.

"Do you know what that is?" He ask me and I shake my head no.

"Its a source of some kind but I haven't seen anything like this since Loki appeared in New York." I say

"Okay, well I guess we will figure it out later." Peter says grabbing the rock.

"Uh, yeah." I say and walk him out towards the window.

"See you tomorrow." He says looking at me before he leaves.

"Bye Peter." I say and he swings out and back to Queens.

I close my window and then do my nightly routine and then head to sleep.