48: Drone Down

I woke up to someone shaking me. Opening my eyes I see Happy in a panic.

"Happy?"

"Yeah, Lexi, you're gonna have to get up. Come on, we're getting your friends." He says helping me up and I get off of the plane.

As soon as we get off, I look out and see everyone panicking.

What the hell?

"LEXI COME ON!" Happy yells. I run down the hill and we run right besides my friends.

"NED!"

"LEXI! HAPPY!" Ned yells back.

"I gotta get you guys out of here! Get on the jet!"

"Wait, who are you?!" MJ yells at Happy.

"I work with Spider-Man." Happy says. "You gotta get on that jet."

"You work for Spider-Man?!" Flash yells in shock.

"I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man

"I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man." Happy yells and the jet blows up.

"NEW PLAN! INTO THE TOWER!" Happy yells and guiding everyone in.

I was looking out and seeing if I can find Peter.

"Alexis!"

"Happy, I can't find him!" I say freaking out.

Happy runs up to me and grabs my shoulders causing me to look up at him

"He is fine. He wouldn't want you to worry." Happy says and I shake my head and run into the tower.

"INTO THE CROWN JEWELS VAULT!" Happy yells as we run.

"Into the vault! The walls are feet thick. Go into the vault!" Happy yells

If he yells about this vault one more time, Im ordering a drone myself.

As we run to the vault, a drone appears and starts shooting at us.

"TAKE COVER!" Happy yells. He grabs me and hovers over me as we keep moving back.

We all take cover and nobody moves.