Take you back

Note: Last part of "Act"

☆☆☆☆☆

Loud music filled the whole room.

People's dancing with their sweaty bodies, holding up a red cup while screaming along the music. It seems like they already forgot the little tension that was build earlier.

Lisa sips on her red cup; standing and leaning at the corner, while watching a girl not far away from where she's standing.

She drank all the remaining alcohol on her cup, crumpled it on her hand after, then throw it somewhere.

Seeing the girl's crying, head hung low while fidgeting her fingers doesn't please Lisa, and it makes her blood boil up and make her wanna kill someone, but she's just keeping herself calm.

"The fuck."

She silently cursed- more on to herself- while pressing her nose bridge.

The girl stand up from her seat, wipe again her eyes and walk towards the door hastily, not minding if she bumps into someone.

Lisa, on the other hand- grab her purse and followed a certain girl, and tried to catch the girl who walked rapidly.

Lisa noticed that they already far away from the party when the girl slowed down her pace and then suddenly broke down at the end of the side walk. She immediately hide on the post light near the girl.

"Fuck Lisa, this is your chance."

She utter to herself under her breath. Lisa peeked at the girl, her fist clench because of the soft sobs she can hear from the brunette.

Lisa waste no time, she grabbed her handkerchief on her back pocket and walk towards the girl.

"Here."

She said softly, handing the handkerchief at the brunette. The latter looked up on her, eyes widen.

"L-lisa? W-what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that." Lisa sat down beside Jennie Kim, her ex-lover.

"Where's Jongin?"

She said as she sat down infront of her, wiping her eyes using her handkerchief. Jennie just hang her head low, and then hugged herself.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Lisa asked in a cold voice, clentching her hand showing her knuckles turning white. She then looked up and take a deep breath, trying to ease the anger she felt.

"I shouldn't let go of you..."

Lisa whispered, but it reaches Jennie's ear.

"That's not your f-fault. It's my decision. and i'm regreting it, i'm so stupid."

Jennie said trying to prevent her tears from flowing.

"I-i regret everything Lisa. I regret leaving you, i regret choosing Jongin over you."

She added, looking at Lisa's eyes with crystal tears on her own. Lisa reach her face and cares her dumpling-like-cheek.

"Shhh, i u-uderstand. I understand now."

She placed her forehead on Jennie's and closed her eyes, remembering the scene earlier when Jongin hit Jennie and humiliate her on the party. She said she dont want Jennie on her life again, that she can't accept her no more. But seeing her in this state makes her eat her own word.

"I shouldn't trusted him. Damn, i wanna kill him now..."

Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead.

"... I know he's just not right for you."

She continued and kissed Jennie's nose.

"Because it's you, you're the one for me," Jennie's whisper on Lisa's lips, holding Lisa's hand that was cupping her cheek. "Please..."

"I'm sorry for being coward, Jen. Now tell me, Tell me what you want me to do."

Lisa stare at the brunette cat-eyes, showing her affection and longing through it.

"Take me away with you, forever."

Jennie said with pleading yet loving tone at the same time. Lisa smile at her, get up from her seat and pulled Jennie's hand.

"If you'll let me, I'll do it. And now i promise will never let go of you again."

This time, Jennie let her tears flow freely because she knows it was tears made of joy.

Because finally, she'll be able come back to her home.