Need you

Note: second part of "Never be alone"

☆☆☆☆☆

I stare at the amulet my first father gave me when he left us. Battling with myself whether i gave it to Jennie or not. I held it on my grip as i recall all my memories with her. All her persistence and patience?

Yeah, she deserves it.

But would you tell her now?

Tell her what?

Tell her what you feel.

Ugh. I don't know. I think I'm not yet ready.

I sigh and got up from my sit but almost stumble when i felt my head dizzy and my eyes slightly blur. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Here we go again.

After i regain my strenght, i move my body carefully and pick the thick Jacket at my side to wear it then go straight downstairs.

I noticed how my hand lightly shaking but i just shrugged it off, thinking that this maybe because of the cold weather.

"Mom?"

I called, roaming my eyes on our sala but saw nothing. I cough and hugged myself because i feel really cold.

Does my mother forgot to turn on the heater?

I thought to myself. As i reach the kitchen, i sat down on one stool and closed my eyes while holding the left part of my stomach, it hurts and i don't know why, same with my joints, it hurts like it was being hit by a hammer.

"M-mom.."

I called again while bending my body to reduce the pain i've feeling on my stomach. It really hurts and it feels like my energy was being pulled out on my body. My body's also shaking because of the coldness i felt.

"Fuck."

My heart was pounding so hard, i'm so nervous and i felt nauseated. I tried to get up and find my mom but as i stand up on my feet, my knees suddenly felt numb and next thing i knew i was already kneeling on the floor. My elbow and other joints are so painful, to the point that it make's my eyes teary.

"M-mom..."

I whispered, cannot utter any word because of my body felt so weak. I held my stomach hastily when i felt i was about to vomit, but i tried to obviete it but the pain on my stomach triggers it from coming out, and when i throw it up on the floor, my eyes widen from shock.

B-blood

I vomit again and again with until my head felt numb and my heart was beating rapidly.

Damn! I-i can't take it anymore. It's so fucking hurt!

Jennie!

Please help me.

My head is spinning like a shit and i think i'm about to lost my breath.

It's so hard to breath!

No, no please no. Not again please!

Then my mind suddenly flashed Jennie. Her gummy smile, her dumpling-like-cheek, her cat eyes that was sparkling because of happines, and her sweet voice.

No, no please.

I felt a hot liquid running down on my face, mainly because of the extreme pain i've feeling now and the thought of me, leaving Jennie.

I still need to tell her how much i love her.

I need to thank her.

I need to stay beside her, forever.

I need her.

I want her.

I love her.

I really, really love her.

And the last thing i remember, is how my mother scream my name before darkness consume my consiousness.