Snow White

Note: I'm sorry for wrong grammars, just try to understand it because i'm really not good in English. And also, sorry because i can't find a song that will fit on this story.

🍎🍎🍎

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" a feline eyed girl said, with her kiwi accent that is full of confidence. She's sitting on an old throne while holding a wine glass.

The reflection on the mirror slowly become blurry and twisted as a voice suddenly came out of nowhere. The corner of the queen's lips moves upward as she expected to see her self on the mirror.

"You, my Queen, are fair so true. But  Lalisa Manoban is more fairer than you." the mirror says and a woman with bangs, blonde hair, prominent nose and plump lips suddenly appeared on the mirror.

Jennie's eyes widen at the sight, she suddenly got up on her seat and put her wine glass on the table beside her and look closely on the mirror.

"What?" she said with visible irritation.

"Lalisa Manoban is more fairer that you, My Queen." the mirror repeated. Jennie stare at the woman's image as she gritted her teeth.

Jennie's not pleased on the answer. It is the first time the mirror shows other woman beside her. She was known to be the most beautiful woman in her kingdom with her hair black as ebony, lips as red as the rose, and skin as white as snow. A Snow white indeed. But no, she's not. Because unlike snow white, she doesn't sing for animals and kisses seven elves. She has her lips color red but not her heart. She believe it was color black, her favourite color; Just like her past.

Jennie picked the red apple that was sitting beside her wine glass, she took a bite on it and savor its sweetness. Red apple, her favourite. It removes all her stress with its sweetness. She avert her eyes again on the blonde girl's image that was playing on the mirror. The blonde was smiling widely while talking with low class people. Her smile was bright, and Jennie hates it, she despise it.

One lonely night in Kims Kingdom, a figure of a woman can be seen on a veranda of her room. She was staring at the full moon with a red apple on her hand, she was wearing her night gown, clearly obvious that she was ready to sleep. Jennie was playing with the apple on her hand, she was thinking about the girl that was shown earlier. She was thinking how she can eliminate that blond haired girl.

She needs to be the most beautiful woman, so that she can get all the attention of every guy in her palace. She needs to do it, not because she's a whore, but because she desperately want to get rid of the curse that a witch has given to her. She thinks that maybe if she's the most beautiful girl in the world, then she can find a true love that can cut the malediction.

Jennie closed her eyes as she feels the cold breeze touching her skin. She felt lonely, her heart feels empty. She doesn't want to believe in love because the only emotion she felt was anger, sadness, loneliness and hatred. But she's still believing, because that's the only way to get rid all of this.

She walk inside her room, put the apple on her bedside table and prepare herself to sleep. She closed her eyes, and after a few minutes, she already in a deep slumber.

Little did she know, a pair of doe eyes was following her moves since she was in her veranda. Admiration was visible on her brown orbs, she can't help but to examine the cat eyed perfect body. But she shake her head, as she reminded herself that she needs to do her mission.