Ghostin'

Note: I'll just cut the vision for a while 'cause i'm having a writter's block on that story, LOL. So, this one just pop up on my head while listening on Ari's song. Hope y'all like it.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Where have you been?"

Lisa said as i enter the house and remove the snow at the top of my head. I froze, didn't know what to do, my heart was beating so hard like i was caught in the act. I slowly lift my face up and look at the person standing 10 feet away from me, arm's cross but the look in her eyes are are way too different to her posture. It was soft, concern was visible and also, pain. I gulp and tried to smile despite my nervousness.

"I, i just buy something at the convinience store."

I said and start removing my shoes, averting my eyes away from her. I didn't hear anything from her, praying that she buy my alibi. I start walking and before i pass from her i hear her utter, so low like it was almost a whisper

"with whom?" I stoped on my track, again.

My heart pound more hardly. I wet my lips because it feels so dry, took a deep breath before facing her, she was looking at me, pleading, her doe eyes looks so tired.

"with only myself, silly." I laugh again. I just hope it didn't came out forcelly.

She run her long fingers on her blond hair before sitting at the couch near her. I just follow my eyes on her every moves.

"I'm tired, please don't lie anymore." She said, her face on her palms.

I held a tight grip on my sling bag, didn't know what to say.

"I... i know you were crying every night. I always heard it even though you were trying your best to keep it silence as possible, you even went out on our room just to cry. I know you were talking with someone when i'm not around. I know that you beg for someone to come back to you again. I know you went out today with someone, and i know it's... It's Kai."

Lisa said and pull her hair, she looked at me with her glassy eyes, like she was trying her best not to cry.
And i lost it, i small sob came out from my mouth. I dropped my bag on the floor and put both of my hands on my mouth to keep my self from sobbing. My eyes fell on the floor 'cause i can't stand seeing pain on does perfectly round eyes.

And when i felt like i'm gonna break down, a pair or slender arms wrap around my body, pulling me closer to her and kissed the top of my head, that makes me cry even harder.

"I-im, i'm so sorry."

I cried, then bury my face on her chest, gripping her shirt tightly.

"i'm so sorry Lisa, i'm sorry."

Lisa just stroke my hair, and again, kissed my head.

"W-what happed? Why you didn't tell me Jennie? We've been together for a year now. W-why?"

It was obvious on her voice that she was pleading, pleading for my answer. And it breaks my heart, Lisa doesn't deserve this.

"B-because i really, really wanna forget him. I really wanna erase my feelings from him. I tried everything i can to remove this goddamn feelings so when i met you, i thought you could help me forget him. That you can help me erase all those feelings i felt for him. I use you Lisa. I use you, i'm s-so sorry." She then lift my face up, cup my cheek and wipe it using her thumb.

Lisa move her face closer to mine and place a short but loving kiss that makes me close my eyes. Lisa then put her forehead on mine.

"Jennie, i don't mind if you use me. I don't care. As long as it helps you forget him, I can endure anything. You can use me or abuse me and i still love you, the way i love you the first time i laid my eyes on you, harder each passing day. I gladly help you, just don't lie at me. Now, Tell me honestly..."

i open my eyes when her grip slowly loosen and look directly at her, she take a step backward

"... d-do you still love him? Am i really helpful?..."

she smiled at me, with tears rolling on her face. I gasped, she's crying, she's crying and that's because of me. Pain and hope was visible on her eyes.

"...cause i'm willing to let you go if he's still the one who makes you happy." She said audible enough to reach my ear.

I shake my head frantically and step closer to her before crashing my lips on Lisa.

I'm afraid, not because i'll be left out again. But because i learn how to love her, i learn how to love this woman who help me build up myself again. And it was genuine. Genuine than before.

"Y-yes, I'm with him. But that's because i ended up everything with him. Lisa, please let me use you. Because my heart says she wanted to be used by you, too."