Vision

Note: I'm so sorry if i make you guys wait. I'm just really busy because i'm a graduating student (i hope). So i hope you understand and still support this.

This story will be divided by some parts. Don't expect too much but i hope you like it.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Are you okay?"

I froze on my seat. Damn, this is what i scared of. calm down and act like a normal like you always do in this kind of situation.

 I cleared my throat and made my voice more deeper.

"Yes, i am."

I pull up my mask to cover my face more, arrange my specs and hoodie so that she'll never recognize who i am.

"Is that so? I can sense you're sighing ealier like you have a problem, and then now you become tensed. Are you sure you're okay? Maybe i can help."

My face fell in confusion. I look at the person beside me, she's just staring infront of us which is the glass mirror of the convinient store we were staying, she's holding a cup of coffee and sitting comfortably.

I look at her face, she's beautiful, with her blonde hair and bangs that hide her forehead, her doe eyes, long lashes, high nose and her lips are quite perfect like you dont need to put a lipstick because its pinkish color looks so natural.

"Hey? I can sense you're still there. Am i scaring you?"

She said still not looking at me. Then realization hit me. She's blind.

"I'm... i'm sorry, yeah i'm okay."

I said and sigh in relief, maybe because she's blind and she'll never recognize me. This is the hardest part of being an idol, you'll be scared in every move you'll make. Afraid that in just a simple move, it will ruin everything you've worked hard. So even experiencing simple things again are so hard that you need to hide yourself first before doing anything you want. Just like now, i just want to eat an ice cream at the convienient store like i always do when i'm stressed.

"Did i shock you?"

She said and gave me a small smile. I blink twice and think of a proper word to say, i don't know, i don't know how to act in this kind of situation, this is rare to me, infact this is my first time encountering and talking to a person with disabilities so i'm afraid i can say something that will offend them. I suddenly felt nervous and consious.

What would i say? Damn, relax Jennie, just say anything and act normal. She's normal, there's nothing wrong with her.

"No, uhm. I'm not shocked."

I said and nervously laughed. Her smile widen as she put her cup of coffee in her mouth and took a sip.

"Don't be nervous, i'm not sensitive by the way."

She said and i let out a deep breath i didn't know i was holding the whole time. There's something in her voice that gives comfort that runs through my spine. It felt good.

"Sorry, i just don't know how to how to say."

I said truthfully and sigh at the nth time looking at the glass wall and watching people passed by.