How to start a Dragon Academy 2

There was a dragon staring at me.

His golden reptilian eyes held his slitted pupil that seemed to pierces straight through me.

Normally one didn't look straight into the eyes of an unfamiliar wild dragon.
But this one, he held my gaze.

His scales were brown and could tell he was old. He held spikes all around his body and his wings seemed ragged. He wasn't much bigger than a terrible terror.

But for such a small and old dragon, he was very intimidating.

I couldn't look away now, couldn't find it in me to move. Suddenly, he huffed, small puffs of smoke leaving his mouth.

He then turned and walked away, seemingly dissipating. He didn't say anything. But I could feel like a message was broadcasted.

Finally, I've found you three.

******

Today was beginning to look like a disaster. After yesterday's little skirmish with Mildew my brother wanted to try to keep the dragon's out of trouble and out of the viking's way.

I however knew this was not going to end well.

I groaned as I watched him run all around the town plaza. First, he tried to stop a Deadly Nadder who was getting bread from a woman's cart who wasn't too pleased.

It worked at first and he managed to calm the Nadder but then a Gronckle crashed into some carts chasing chickens. The Nadder joined in.

Then he tried to stop a Monstrous Nightmare from fighting another Nadder. Unfortunately some of the sheep caught on fire and were running everywhere in terror.

Fire.

It was everywhere enclosing me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head.

Right, back to the matter at hand. Honestly, things were getting worse if you asked me because he seemed to be adding more to the destruction. It was like he was a puppet and Loki was pulling on his strings to add to the chaos.

"You know you could help, Hicca!" he yelled.

"I am" I yelled back pointing to myself. "I'm staying out of trouble!"

Then Astrid followed by the other teens walked up to me.

"What is he doing?" Snotlout asked.

"It looks like he's helping dragons break stuff" Tuffnut said

"Cool!"

Hiccup then tried to put out the fire that was on the sheep but said sheep wouldn't slow down and ended up tripping him.

"Wow, he could really use our help" Astrid said and I shrugged.

"He's doing fine to me" I said

Cue the deadpan look from Astrid.

"Fine" Ruffnut said

"In a minute" Tuffnut said.

Hiccup had finally managed to put out the sheep by dousing it with a bucket along with apologizing.

But sounds of growls and wings caught my attention as they started to fly over.

"It's three o' clock" I said

I then looked to my defeated brother.

After everything, I joined my brother along with Toothless in our room.