Alvin and the Outcasts

Toothless POV

It was like everything in this world wanted to keep me and Hicca apart through that disgusting old man. Wanted to break my friendship with Hiccup.

The island was cold as usual and almost deserted. Nobody wanted to stay here after the Red Death's demise.

Memories of this place are never pleasant.

I hated this island. Hated what it made me into. I thought I would never leave that place alive, the Red Death killing me for the amount of times I pissed her off.

I had nothing. I wasn't a prince anymore. My family and friends dead. My species murdered.

This place made me a survivor, a fighter.

Yes.

Even if I may be crippled, I can assure my teeth, claws and fire are still capable.

Yes, I had nothing. But now I have two best friends who kept me alive.

"Trust us"

And I will do that. Knowing the two of them, they're not going to let this go. It really is just like last time.

"I love you"

I sighed. 'I wonder if Hicca is eating. Or getting sleep.'

A growl cut off my thoughts.

I was actually surprised when the other dragons didn't fly off. They could've if they wanted to. Nothing was here to stop them.

I guess they bonded with their riders as well.

But they just stayed here, Hookfang, Barf and Belch often arguing.

Speaking of which I had to separate right now. Quickly walking toward them, I yelled over them.

"Knock it off!" And they both stopped to glare at one another. "Stay out of each other's way and stop yelling. Today is not the day!"

I was upset myself. Hookfang flew to the west while the twins flew to the east.

I was waiting on a rebuttal but they listened. Actual listened.

I walked over to the saddle and sniffed it, keeping the scent of Hiccup and Hicca along with making sure it was still there.

I walked to the beach, staying in the shadows and watched into the fog.

They would be back and they would fix this.

Hopefully.

******

'There's an old Viking saying that 'When your friends are roasting on the spit, you're the one who feels the fire.' We can feel it and it sucks'. Hiccup Haddock starts

'Mildew has made the entire village believe that Vikings and dragons can't live together in peace'. Hicca Haddock says

'He's wrong'