Terrible Twos 2

Terrible Twos 2

Toothless Pov

I stayed out all night. I didn't want to return back home because I got the sense that Hiccup and I would just go at it again.

I kicked at the ground angrily.

Why couldn't he just listen?

I found myself walking towards the Hoffersons' house. I wanted to check on her, make sure she slept well and that she ate breakfast.

But the sight I saw when I got there, I had nothing to worry about.

From through the window, I could see Hicca pouting while she ate a sandwich of what I could smell, fish.

Astrid was seated directly in front of Hicca, an axe laid out in front of her as she stared at Hicca. Stormfly was in a corner, the sound of another axe being sharpened slowly. Ominous auras bounced off of them.

Hicca looked like a lost puppy or a child looking two deadly beasts in the eyes.

I chuckled.

As long as she ate. I was happy as long as she ate. She was stubborn, one of her qualities that annoyed me at times but that I still adored. Hiccup too.

I sighed.

Hiccup.

I promised Hicca I'd fix this.

One last glance at the girls and I turned to go and look for Hiccup and the hatchling. I needed to get him back to his mother as soon as possible.

I spent most of the day looking for them. For a one legged Viking, Hiccup sure gets around.

But then again when it has to do with a dragon, Hiccup and even Hicca can do anything. Will do anything.

I transformed and followed his scent around the village. The forest, the plaza.

'How many places has he gone with this dragon?'

A faint roar caught my attention and I stopped. She was getting closer.

I found them at the forge and at this point I'm agitated. I growled to get their attention.

Both Gobber and Hiccup whirled around to me.

"Are you ready to hear me out now?" I asked. "He needs to go Hiccup, now!"

"See?" Hiccup said pointing to me. "This is what I've been talking about"

"Then why can't you just listen to me!"

"I can't listen to you if you don't make any sense!"

Hiccup was a lost cause at this point. I looked at Torch.

"It's time to go Torch" I tried communicating telepathically to the small hatchling in dragonese. It would show this isn't some game.

I didn't need to check to see if he got the message. The problem was if he was going to listen.

Torch jumped out of Hiccup's hands and I quickly grabbed him ready to carry him away.

"Gobber, grab him!" Hiccup yelled

"You wanna dance big boy? Cause I've got my dancing shoe on" Gobber rushed in front of me and rolled the only good foot he had.

Torch then started to spark and I let him go.

'Odin's beard! I've never gone through this much trouble in my entire life!'