Heather Report 2

I had been sitting with Toothless in the stands of the academy, watching the others. He was curled around me, head in my lap while my bandaged hand gently pet him. He was angry. Really angry.

I had to drag him away from heather when we got back. Dad was livid and the rest of the villagers couldn't believe it. They had been kind enough to let her in and she betrayed us and nearly killed one of their heirs. That was the way they saw it.

I was taken to Gothi immediately who cleaned and bandaged my hand. It wasn't that deep but might  leave a long scar. From my wrist almost to my elbow. I sighed as I watched the others.

There was something bugging me. 'He'll kill them if I don't'

Who could she have meant? She was serious when she said it. Heather didn't want to kill me but she wasn't afraid to. Toothless crooned and I smiled at him.

I then turned when I heard shouting. "Hey! That was really close Snotlout!" fishlegs said from atop Meatlug.

"Quit whining Fishlegs" Snotlout said from his place by a miniature catapult. Meatlug then threw a lava blast at Snotlout who jumped out of the way. I hummed. Alright Fishlegs, give it to him.

Snotlout then protested and Fishlegs repeated the other boy's words. '

I just love violence against Snotlout' I thought satisfactorily. Toothless looked at me weirdly as he heard. I had taken down the block from the connection.

'Why?'

I turned to him. "Come on, don't tell me you look at him and don't get an urge to beat the snot out of him"

Toothless shook his head and I muttered. "Guess it's just me then."

Hiccup then came up and reminded the others about what we should look forward to.

"That's great guys but remember the outcasts aren't gonna be coming one at a time" he said and Fishlegs sighed. "You don't have to remind me, we're already under enough stress"

I then decided to add. "They'll be coming from all directions with lots of sharp objects and fire power. Any mistakes and this can end badly."

Fishlegs turned to me making me grin. "Did I not make myself clear about the stress?"

I then continue to watch as they did different combos and strategies. But worries just filled me. That book in Alvin's hands could cause some damage. He'd exploit them, harm and kill them. We couldn't let that happen.

Now imagine if they'd known everything? If heather had learned about their shape shifting ways or telepathic communication? I shook my head. We have to get it back.

I was then brought back when Hookfang roared loudly while flamed up. He was frustrated and irritated. Toothless opened an eye to peek before rolling it and finally closing it again as he continued to lay on me.

'Temperamental dragon'

I looked down to him and flicked his ear. "Be nice. We're all a little frustrated here." I said and Toothless huffed. I then watched as Snotlout shoved Hookfang by the horns to the floor. I stared surprised. It had worked too!

I continued to watch the strategies including when Toothless and Hiccup joined. We were taking a break now. Fishlegs then started talking and I walked into the arena.

"You know all this training is good once we have the book but Alvin isn't just gonna give it to us" He was right and we still didn't have a plan for that yet.

Astrid had a look on her face. One saying she had an idea. "No, but he might give it to Heather"

We all looked at her confused. "You mean let her go?"