Chapter eleven

Chapter 11

**Charlotte**

The last week was hectic. Finding out secrets that Avery had been hiding, finding out that a guy loves me, finding out that we have more than one life, and my mom getting attacked, was all so crazy. After my date with Avery last night, he dropped me off at my house. We were giggling like crazy and smiles were everywhere. I was happy! I haven’t been happy for a while especially because of being bullied. I called Mandi last night and told her everything that happened. Of course she was excited and she told me that she knew it was bound to happen. I went to bed shortly after the conversation.

            It was Sunday today and I called up Mandi and asked if she wanted to go to the mall. She would never turn down the mall so we went together and went to a bunch of stores. We went into Victoria’s Secret and we were looking at the hoodies. They were expensve but they were my faveorite ones. I looked at the price tag and bought it. Mandi got a cute shirt that was off the shoulder. We walked around and went to the food court for some lunch.

          We walked into the next store after lunch. We decided to go into Hollister and buy some dresses since it was still warm outside and they were on sale since it was the end of summer. I bought a green one that had a heart shaped top and a short flowey skirt. Mandi bought a pink dress with white flowers on the bottom. We paid and left.

           We were about to walk into the best buy in our mall when we saw him.He stood behind the cell phone stand and was staring at me, his perfect gorgeous eyes piercing me. I gasped and the edges of my vision blurred and darkened. I fell over and when Mandi came over to me, she saw him. She screamed and a few of the workers ran over to us. Soon after, Parker came over to us. He moved the workers away with his mind. He lifted them and threw them against the wall. Could Avery do the same? He grabbed me and Mandi. He scanned the room and did this thing that made everyone dazed and confused. He had more power than I thought. He dragged Mandi and me out of the store and into the parking lot without saying a single word...

**Avery**

            I was sitting in my room when I felt the terror. I could feel her being scared and I could tell something was wrong. When I was with her on our date, I set my mind to be able to tell where she was or if something was wrong. I knew something big must have happened because she was horrified. I grabbed a shirt from my closet, threw it on, and ran out of my house. She was at the mall so I drove quickly to the mall about five minutes from my house. I was able to get there in three minutes because of my fast driving but she was still scared. I drove into the parking lot and I saw her, Mandi and some other person.

            I ran over to them and I saw that Parker was with them.

                        “What do you want from her!?” I asked in rage.

                        “She makes you happy and you don’t deserve happiness. You break rules to be with her, and you always get your way with the Angel Mistresses. I will kill her, and I will kill you.” After he said this, he leaped into the air, unfurled his wings and attacked me. He flew on top of me and slapped me with his wing. I flew across the parking garage. It hurt but I had super healing. I motioned to Char and Mandi to move but they shook their heads. Were they trying to help or could they not move? They might have been under Parkers power.

            I unfurled my wings and flew up into the sky to meet the menacing Parker. He looked terrifying with his dark wings, but I knew how to handle him. Light angels had one power over Dark angels; we could go into their minds. I went into Parkers mind.

                        “STOP IT!” He screeched. When you go into a persons mind, it hurts, it is is definetly not an easy thing for the person who is being entered.