•Chapter Four•

Toga's POV
"~Izu-kun! We missed you so much!~" I screeched at the top of my lungs. Tomura and Dabi covered their ears when I shouted but Izuku just stood there, staring.

I  liked it, it's different, he's different. I shook my head and cleared my thoughts, now isn't the time. I skipped over to broccoli boy and pulled him close, closing the gap to form a very tight hug. I didn't want to let him go, he's not leaving ever again.

"Ummm... I'm sorry but who are you?" The smaller boy quietly spoke, almost impossible for me to hear. To be completely honest, I knew. I knew he wouldn't remember, after all it had been years, but for some reason I still had hope.

"~It's okay Izu-kun, you don't have to remember me, cause I remember you.~" I tapped his nose while still holding him close. He looked at me again and SWEET JESUSES! HE IS SO CUTE!

I forget how adorable he was, but now he is older and so... so... cute? No. I'm not a normal girl! I hate everyone and everything! But when he looked at me all confused.... I really want to see him cut, to see him covered in blood! God, he would be really adorable then!

Anyway... back to now. I opened my mouth to speak but the human raisin cut me off.

"Listen my boy, I know you have a lot of questions but we really must be going. We have work to do with your quirk." Oh yeah his Quirk, he hasn't used it in so long! I wonder if he still can, well only one way to find out.

"You said something like that earlier, but I don't have a quirk." The timid green haired boy spoke.

"What?" Everyone, including me, says to Izu-kun's statement.

"I don't have a quirk, I-I-I'm u-u-useless...." Izu-kun trembled once more, this time my chest hurt really bad. Why? I've never felt this before.

"~Why would we ever think you're useless Izu-kun!~" I stared at him, words couldn't express all the assortments of emotions in his huge, emerald eyes.

I knew from that point on that he would be mine, even if he doesn't love me. No one else was allowed to touch him, no one. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, hurts him I will make them pay....

"~What do you mean, you big dummy? You do have a quirk!~" His mouth dropped, the others nodded to my comment.

"~And... it's a very nice quirk for making people bleed!~" I added. I reached for his hand and held it close to my chest.

"~Izu-kun... do you wanna make people bleed with me?~" I smiled at him, awaiting an answer, when Dabi yanked Izu-kun away.

"Knock it off crazy! You're gonna scare him into a heart attack at the age of 15!" Scar Pal shouted.

"14." Izu-kun corrected.

"Even worse!" Pal Scar shouted again.
Before I knew it we were going back and forth, yanking Izu-kun and fighting with the others.

"ENOUGH!" The loud voice of All for One cut through the arguments. We all turned to him as he lent down, staring once again into the emerald eyes of a scared boy.

"Listen Izuku, you used to be with us. You used to always be with us, until we lost you. We lost you because I was stupid and I apologize but right now I need you to trust me."

The boy lightly nodded and the room fell silent.

"When you where born you were sent here, we don't know from whom, you just were." All for One said.

"When I opened the door you were just there, I wasn't sure what to do." Tomura said.

"He was one year younger than me and Tog so he brought you to us, but I didn't know how to deal with that...." Scar Pal spoke, no anger in his voice for once.

"~But when I saw you I knew just what to do! I brought you to Misty!~" I said.

" I was with a newborn, a four year old and two five year olds, I was stuck." Mist Man stated, a little embarrassed.

"So when I saw you I looked into your eyes and saw a fighter. I also saw a bit of me... we all decided to keep you." Izu-kun looked confused again.

"How did I get back to my mom?" Of course he would ask. He's too smart not to. What are we gonna say? I was in deep thought until a low voice cut through once more.

"When you were 3 we took you on your first mission, that's when things went south. We lost you in the smoke, the heroes took you, but we fought anyway. We fought until the very end, and you still got away. Those heroes grabbed you, stole you away! Took you back to your biological mother! You were happy here and now looked what happend.... Izuku we're so sorry, do you forgive us?"

Izu-kun's head was down, but he was still able to give a nod.

"After all... it wasn't your fault. It was those damn HEROES!" His voice was full of hate and anger, I loved it!

"Now then Izuku, will you come with us to become the worlds greatest villain and get the revenge you deserve?" All for One asked, stretching his hand out.

"When you put it like that.... How could I refuse?" Izu-kun cheered, a sly grin creeping on his face.

"~Yay!~" I yelled and tackled Izu-kun, the others doing the same. Izu-kun smiled again, one of the biggest and brightest I've ever seen.

Soon after he was lifted into the air and left with All for One, into a dark room, floating close behind. For the rest of the night you could hear screams and shouts from the room. And for as much as I love Izu-kun I just wasn't fazed by it, neither was anyone else. The next morning Izu-kun stepped out of the room and had a fresh pair of scars all along his body.

I felt my blood boiling with anger. How could my fourth favorite scar buddy do this?!

"For those of you in shock, it's okay. I asked for these! Now I can use my quirk fully, Master says I could even come on missions soon!"

The now scared boy said, sounding a little different.

"For the next few months I want you to work with him, train him, and yes that means all of you." Scar buddy #4 said.

I want to help Izu-kun and I want to make him bleed! This could work for the both of us... I can't wait!

One day me and Izuku will rule this worthless place and I will make him  love me!

Okay @NatsuRei_ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! As you can see I think I'm going to make Toga a VERY protective "girlfriend" ...welp in any case I hoped you all liked reading and have a great day!

Art isn't mine