•Chapter Ten•

Ochaco's POV

This day has been so long! First we're attacked, then kidnapped, then we save another kidnapped person, he then attacks us, we said our goodbyes to our classmates, and now Iida is walking me home even though I told him he didn't have to.

I really like Iida, he's very kind and gentlemen-like, though also very stern when it comes to rules. I'm laughing with him until we finally reach my house; I wish he didn't have to see it.

He smiles and says, "Have a good day and please try to relax, I know this day has been stressful. Off I go then." Iida walked away and once he even looked back and waved. Huh.

Iida didn't say anything about where my house is or the state it was in, he didn't pry. I can tell we are gonna be good friends. I walk to my house and from there things are pretty normal except when Mom got a call from UA, saying there would be no school for the rest of the week.

On Monday I went to school and everything seemed okay when I was talking to my friends. Principal Nezu walked in shortly after the homeroom bell rang, he wasn't alone. Everyone's eyes trailed to the petite, green/black haired boy with a UA uniform on.

It soon clicked that it was him, the boy we rescued yesterday, the one who attacked Kirishima, the one who is dangerous.

My mind was racing with questions and so I only heard the last of Principal Nezu's speech, "...and so Izuku Midoriya will stay in this class for the time being."

This is not good and from the look on everyone's face they agree with me. It's not as if I hate this Midoriya, it's just that he's really giving me a lot a red flags. Eraser Head turned to the freckled boy and told him to sit in the very back of the class. I stare at him as he walks by, not on purpose, but just because I'm so curious. Eraser Head said for today we were just gonna take it easy and talk quietly until the bell rings. Everyone got into their little groups of conversations, except one.

Izuku Midoriya.

His face has remained in a blank state and Midoriya hasn't opened his mouth for anyone. Bakugou, shockingly, was the first to walk over to the living poker face.

"Where the hell were you? Did you know how worried Auntie Inko was?" Midoriya looked up and seemed too confused.

"Who?" Bakugou's face dropped and it soon morphed into anger.

"How can you forget your own mother?!" Bakugou slammed his hand onto the top of the desk before him.

"I don't have a mom; I have a dad, two brothers, a sister, and an uncle, no mom." By now everyone was staring. When Midoriya finished speaking, Bakugou's face held so much pain and that I was starting to get really worried.

*Ring*Ring*

Saved by the bell I guess... Midoriya picked up his things and left, how cold. The rest of the day was the same as usual, but now we all are getting stares from a certain someone in the back. Finally it was my favourite part of the day, Hero Training.

The girls and boys each head to the changing rooms and our normal conversations travel throughout the room. The main topic of discussion is, of course, Izuku Midoriya.

"You have to admit he's kinda cute, right?" All eyes are on Hagakure, is she crazy?

"What?" Hagakure squeaks out again.

"Hagakure, are you serious? He is not a normal student, you know that." Ashido says while playfully shoving the invisible girl.

"He does seem to be off, but he has shown no reason for us to distrust him." Tsu is as straightforward as ever. Everyone remains quiet till it's time to leave the changing room.