•Please Read•

I would like to start off with thank you for reading my story and thank you for all the amazing comments, it was honestly so much fun to read people's funny comments.

But at the same time, I don't really like what I'm writing and I know that I can write something better, if it wasn't fan fiction. I love Boku No Hero Academia and I absolutely love the idea of Villain Deku, so I originally thought to myself "It'd be fun to write a story about Villain Deku," because so many people have already done it I thought mine wouldn't even be read.

When I started out the book, it was on a silly idea and writing it for an audience was not even a possibility in my mind. Then people started to read it and at first I was super happy that people were reading my story and that they were liking it, but soon...I didn't like my story.

It started to get harder to write because more people started to read the story and I realised that what I was writing was not what I wanted to write. The feeling of that know people are actually gonna be reading this story made me change my outlook from 'What do I want to write?' to 'What do they want to read?'.

I do want to try to continue with the story, but I'm not sure when or if I'll update. I would like to write something that is my own story and has my own characters. I'm very close to finishing an outline of a story that I've been working on and I think that I would like to post it on Wattpad.

It is not a fan fiction but I do think that you'll like the story.

Again, thank you all, and I will try to continue with the book but my main focus will soon be school and hopefully my new story.

I'm sorry if this wasn't the news you were expecting, and please don't be too mad.