•Chapter Thirteen•

Izuku's POV

After saying my nickname, two large knifes covered my eyes.

"Guess who~?" A sinister giggle followed behind the question. Although the identity of "mysterious" person behind me was as plain as day, I decided it would be fun to mess with Toga.

"Oh? Is it my new best friend, Ochaco?" That ought to get a reaction.

"New best- WHAT?!" Toga voice seemed pissed but not yet enraged, so I decided to keep going.

"Or perhaps it's my favorite person to talk to, is that you Todoroki?" Toga lowered the knifes from my eyes to my neck, just barely pressing onto the skin. 

"You must really want to see your blood as much as I do, Izu-Kun~!"

"I obviously knew it was you, and no I don't want to see my blood." I brushed the knife away and turned to grab my bag.

"I can't even cut you just a bit?" I pulled a strap over my shoulder and turned back to face Toga.

"No." I answer abruptly.

"Just a little paper cut?" How do I always find myself in these situations with her, though I did kind of miss it.

"Why are you here Toga, and what if someone sees you?" She paused for a moment, thinking of anything other than murder and murdering always takes her a minute.

"Kurogiri was worried that something happened, so he sent Toga and I to check up on you. It's coincidence that you were here when we teleported." I turned to see a dark figure quickly morph into Dabi. "What? Are you worried we'll embarrass you in front of your new friends."

"They're not my friends." I answer quickly trying not to put any emotion into my voice.

"~Oh? Well that's good news for this Ochaco and Todoroki!~" Toga says, subtly holding the knife a little higher with a crazy grin on her face.

"So you're sticking to the mission?" Same old Dabi, always putting the mission first. It took me a second to contain my emotions and answer.

"Obviously. Befriend the class, kidnap the weak for now then go after the stronger later. Easy." I couldn't look at either of them and I could feel the my stomach churning, it must be the lying flames.

*Fun Fact about Midoriya: Midoriya doesn't have lying flames. Whenever he lies, he feels super bad, so he just assumed that it was his quirk producing "lying flames" on the inside.*

"~See! Izu-kun would never allow any problems on a mission!! Though I think you should let loose and start attack here and there. It could be so bloody and fun!~" Toga said as she wrapped me into a hug.

Dabi ruffles my hair and said, "I'll make sure to tell Kurogiri that everything's fine." It was nice having them around again, but they really were total psychopaths... I guess I am too. Before I could stop myself, Yellow flames danced around me and I instantly felt happier. Dabi and Toga must have felt the burst of bliss too.

Dabi unconsciously pulled me into a hug, trying to get closer to my yellow flames, and Toga pulled away. At first I was confused, but then she started cutting her arms; she was taking advantage of the healing, although I'm glad she's having her own fun. For a second it was nice for getting about everything and enjoying this feeling. And then that second ended.

The sound of a twig snap filled my ears and a voice echoed next, "Deku?" The flames disappeared and I forced my body to turn to face my childhood friend.

I wish I could forget the look on his face. Bakugou was always easy to read, but right now it was like he was a completely open book.

Bakugou read: "Now I get it, you're not Izuku. You're not Deku. You're some crazy stranger. You're a lying, deceitful villain. Why? I'm sorry. I hate you. Why? What about before? Is it my fault? I want to hate you. Don't make that face. I need to run or fight. You're. A. Villain."