•Chapter Twelve•

Todoroki's POV

I don't like Shinso.

Uraraka's POV

I don't trust Shinso.

Sero's POV

I feel kinda bad for Shinso.

Jiro's POV

I don't know about Shinso.

Mineta's POV

I'm not the most hated in the class!!

Shinso's POV

I suck AND everyone totally hates me.

———————————————————

Todoroki's POV

I was in a black void full of nothingness, all I could hear was someone sobbing their eyes out. I walked over to them and I realized that it was an older woman.

She had snowy white hair and dark brown eyes. She would never look my way to matter how much I talked to her, but she did keep repeating the word "Cold." I wanted to help her for a strange reason. I wanted to make are she was okay.

I bent down near her and pulled her into a side hug, while also heating up my arm.

She shot her head towards me and threw me to the ground, and it was then that I realized this woman was my mother.

She forced me onto the ground until what I thought was the ground started to break. I flew through the ground into a boiling hot, dark ocean. Even as I hurt, she only stared at me from the darkness.

I shot out of my bed, beating my alarm clock. I took a few minutes to steady my breathing and get my thoughts in order, and soon I got ready for school.

I've been going earlier to keep Midoriya company. I don't want him to be alone more than he already had to. I said a quick bye to Fuyumi and started my walk to school. When I got to the school, I arrived before anyone else, not counting Midoriya.

When I got into the classroom, Midoriya wasn't there. Ideas started to flood my head about what might've happened, but in just a moment they stopped.

"T-Todoroki!" That was my name, and Midoriya's voice, but I didn't know where it was coming from.

"T-Todoroki!" I looked out the window and there he was, waving his hand and signaling me to come join him outside. I ran downstairs and behind the building, but again he was gone.

"Down here." He was sitting on the ground.

"Sorry, you're just so short and tiny." He genuinely laughed for a small second.

"Gee, thanks, you're such a nice friend." He said it sarcastically, but I was still taken aback.

"Friend?"

He looked dead in the eyes and said, "Aren't we friends? I thought I was getting closer to the whole class, I thought we all were friends."