•Chapter Nine•

Aizawa's POV

We took the kid into a small, secluded conference room.

Inside was wooden table and two green couches on either side, me and Allmight sat together with the kid in front of us.

"Why did you attack the students?" I asked in a serious tone, but his eyes stayed glued to his hands.

"How did you get in the villain's custody?" He looked at his hands.

"Why did you leave the infirmary?" He looked at his hands.

"When someone's talking it's best to answer!" He looked at his hands. I gritted my teeth together in anger, this kid. Before I could even stand, a stern voice spoke on my left.

"Please listen to us, we're trying to save you from getting out of trouble. So it would be best if you could answer our questions, I promise it won't be a lot."

With that the boy's head shot up, Allmight definitely hit a nerve. His eyes no longer focused solely on the huge hero sitting on my left; the glare this child gave off could've killed a man.

"I don't care about your questions and I don't care about your promises." I grabbed his hair and forced him to look at me.

"I'm losing my patience here, so if I were you I'd loose the glare and answer our questions!"

"No! I'm not doing anything for you villains!" Allmight's face dropped and my eyes widen by a smidge. I let go of his hair and, after he found his footing, he glared at both of us.

"Y-you have no right to question me, first I wake up in cuffs, I'm attacked, I realised this is UA, I met two villains, and then I'm being question by said villains. And now you're telling me that you two, some of the worlds most terrifying villains, are just trying to 'keep me safe'" He looked away from me and Allmight and clicked his tongue.

"Tch. Like I'll ever fall for that." And once again his eyes were to his hands. What is wrong with this kid's brain? I forced my face to return to its monotoned expression and I breathed out slowly.

"We're not who you think we are, we are heroes, and truthfully we do just want to help." He gave us both a scanning look and returned his gaze to his hands.

"I don't trust you."

"Well we're getting the information out of you, one way or another." I took my scarf and wrapped it tightly around the greenette, squeezing him every time I said a word.

"Aizawa, wait!"

"What?" I said, wiping my head around to face the taller hero.

"I-I need to talk to you." His smile never faulted, but it was clear that panic sprinkled his words. Once I made sure the teen couldn't leave, we stepped out of the conference room.

"I-I need to explain something."

"You've already said that." Why did he need to talk?

"The boy in there, I knew him prior from today. And I think I know what happed to him"

"Excuse me?"

"It was about six months ago, before he went missing..."

"He went missing?" I am too tired for this.

"He was taken hostage during a sludge villain's attack, I met him that day, and about a week later he went missing." I glanced through the door's window.

"Why does this matter?" He gave me a worried look as if he was hiding something.

"The poor boy could've been taken by the villains! All I'm saying is we shouldn't do anything to rash, we don't know what happened to him in those months."

"He used to be different." A sweat drop streamed down his face.

"Allmight, your not telling me the full story," the huge hero tensed.

"But we already have one problem on our hand. For now, I won't pry." We entered the room again, this time I tried to be nice. I sat down right in front of the freckled teen.

"Okay, I know this is going to sound weird, but please listen." His green eyes slowly lifted to meet mine.

"We are superheroes, we only want to help you. I know you've been through a lot and you probably don't want to talk about it, it would be great though if you cooperated." He looked back and forth between both me and Allmight.

"I-I still don't trust you, I'm s-sorry." I sighed, of course this has to be even more difficult.

"I don't blame you; you woke up in a strange place with heroes questioning your 'true motives', hell maybe you don't even have any." The boy's eyes fell once again and this time I decided to look too. The backside of his hands seemed pretty normal, but when he turned his hands I saw the inside.

On his left side he had "Property of" engraved into his palm and on the right it said "Villains".

"Where did you get that?" Allmight asked. The kid shook his head from side to side, he let out a soft "Shhhh." I leaned in closer to the kid, as did Allmight, and I tried to speak kinder.

"What happened?" When the kid realised how close we were his face morphed to that of pure horror.

"Don't touch me!" He ran of the couch and to the door, we were too late when he opened it a ran out. Outside of the conference room was principal Nezu in front of the scared teen.

"Something seems to be troubling you."

Thank you all for reading!

Have a wonderful spring break or I hope you all had a great spring break!

Art isn't mine!