•Chapter Five•

Izuku's POV
The older man, that everyone calls Master, took me inside a dark room and it had a wretched stench inside. As my eyes adjusted to the room I realized how much blood was around me. 'This is insane' I thought. What am I doing here?! I can leave right now if I just...

The very scared villain read my mind, "I wouldn't run if I were you, it may get you hurt and it would strain your Quirk." His words stung my skin, like an angry wasp, and my blood began to boil.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?! I'm Quirkless and I always will be! THERE'S NO WAY TO FIX ME!" It was sad but I already excepted the cold truth.

"You're not Quirkless, Young Child." He's just lying. Yeah that's it, they don't care, they're just playing you for a fool. I let out a small chuckle, I honestly don't now why but I did. The laugh didn't sit well with "Master" and I felt a cold pain puncture my flesh. He threw a knife directly into my shoulder blade.

It was odd because I didn't feel anything, I completely shut down. I didn't feel other painful stings. Apparently I was crying and screaming, but they held no feelings behind them. Before I knew it my body was covered in blood and open gash wounds, and something else? What is this? It's a black surge of energy, surrounding my body, it felt good.

The wounds that once traced my body were almost gone. My body soon became stronger and alive, but I could feel myself also loosing control.

"Hahaha! Yes! Good job Izuku! You have finally unlocked your Quirk again!" The blackness left my body, as I was back, but I still had questions.

"What do you mean 'unlocked' and when was the last time I used my quirk!?" I couldn't quiet explain what I was feeling, but I felt safe again when he smiled at me.

"Oh Young Child...we will explain those questions in due time, but for right now you need to leave this room." I nodded and walked out, greeted by the others.

*Time skip-6 months! A week or so after school started. Izuku has been training with villains for the skipped period of time.*

Horrible. All of them. They're villains after all, but they aren't the worst kind of people. They can be nice, or their own version of nice, and they were very excepting. They care about me and so I care about them.

I sometimes wonder about how Bakugou and Mom are doing... Arg!! I need to forget them, they probably forgot me already too. I need to focus on my new family, the one that loves me.

Kurogiri treats me like I'm a baby boy who can't take care of himself.

Toga is very over protective, it's creepy sometimes. Don't get me wrong she is a very important person to me, in fact she kept me sane, but I think of her as a sister more than anything.

Dabi likes to pretend that he doesn't care, but I know he loves me just as much as anyone.

Tomura is a strange one, I like him but I don't know. Tomura acts like a very bad, first time father, at least he's trying.

I head down stairs and see that breakfast is already made, like always.

"Thank you Kurogiri! I holler and then realised he was sleeping on the floor next to the counter. I smiled, grabbed my food, and headed to my training room, previously the torture room. The wonderful taste of Kurogiri cooking filled my mouth. He is the worlds best chef, I swear. I went for another bite when the alarm went off.

Dammit! Right now?! I set my plate down, put on my suit jacket, and hurried to the meeting room. When I got there I saw Dabi and Kurogiri in their usual spots and I sat down too. Soon after Toga and Tomura sat down at the large table, Toga sat by me obviously. Master walked into the room and started to talk about his next big plan, but I wasn't listening. His plans never involve me, so I don't listen anymore.