•Chapter Eleven•

Shinso's POV

I was walking down the hall, when I bumped into a fluffy, green thing. As it turns out this ball of hair was a person.

Damn. I was really hoping it was a cat or something.... really anything but a live person. The thing looked at me and and for a fraction of a second my heart dropped. It was his eyes. I've seen plenty of pros and heroes in training at UA, and no one has eyes like his. No, his were different.

When I looked into Thing's green eyes, I felt a terror I had never felt before. His dull green eyes were filled with a thousand murderers, all of which looked to be itching for blood. My thoughts escaped me when the Thing spoke.

"Ah! Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and... are you okay?" I guess he caught me staring, yet I couldn't stop. What was with this guy? His voice didn't match his eyes. Wait, is he staring at me? Quick think of something!

"Uh... it's okay, I guess?" I grabbed the back of my neck. What the heck was that?!! Just be cool and try to get an understanding of him; I just have to act normal.

"Umm..... I'm Shinso. So.... what's your name?" He paused then looked me up and down.

"Hello Shinso, my name is Dachi Murasakino" A bright smile seemed to make his whole presence pure. Truly, I have no real reason to not trust Dachi, but there is something about him that's not normal.

"Well, Dachi, I just...I...um...I'm just gonna head to class. See you later." I walked away without saying goodbye, yet soon I felt the chill of eyes watching me. I quickly turned around and saw Dachi was following me. This is not good.

"Dachi," He smiles and hummed in response. "Hmm?"

"I...Well I just... I have to get to class, so could you please stop following me?" I tried to give the most friendly smile possible, that's kinda impossible for me though. Dachi gave me a few nods and I was on my way to class again.

Click. Click. Click. The sound of following shoes stayed with me until I reached the class door. When I opened the door, that's when the noise of a stalker stopped. When I entered the room so did Dachi.

"Dachi, you are not supposed to be here, this is my classroom!" I whisper-yelled.

"You already saw through me didn't you?" He replied with a smirk. The brown haired girl with pink cheeks shouted from across the room,

"Midoriya, can we talk?" The Thing gave me one last smirk, then he turned to the girl, "O-o-okay... I-I would l-love to talk for a bit-t!"

What is that stutter? What were those smirks? What is going on??? I got turned around by a huge guy in glasses. He looks like a nerd, but like a big nerd.

"Who are you?" He pointzd at me and I kinda brushed him off. I know that's rude or something, but I need to protect my classmates from whoever this liar is.

I turned Thing around, "Who are you?" I asked sternly. He gave me a cold, piercing stare before finally pulling out a card from his book bag, it was an identification card.

"I'm your classmate, and who are you?" I couldn't believe it.

"Dachi isn't your name, it's Midoriya?" He chuckled softly and leaned in to my ear.

"There's no point in lying anymore, yet the sad truth for you is," Midoriya paused, and chuckled again. "No one will believe you." His eyes were swallowed with evil intent.

"What are you planning?" This is not good, he has to get out of here.

"Heh, are all heroes this stupid or just you?" I pushed Midoriya away.