Chapter 2: Power is Harmless

Penny: Sorry for the wait guys. I was working on endings for certain stories since I write them down first before typing them into my laptop. Let's just say I got a lot of stuff done. So, here is chapter 2 of Power.

Wally P.O.V.

I heard the Zeta Tube go off and say two names: Batman and Black Power. "We still have to work on your name but, I want you to have some people who can keep you company and try to help you act like a normal person. I'll be back in three days. Be safe." I heard Batman's gruff voice say to a short teenager. The Zeta Tube called out his departure. The black-haired boy had sunglasses on and was walking toward me.

"Hi, I'm... Robin. Who are you?" The boy asked.

"I'm Kid Flash, that's Artemis, Miss. Martian, Superboy, Aqualad, and Zatanna." I said pointing out each person. The girls awed and went to sit next to the 5'2 boy. I could tell that he was malnourished. He had a huge hoodie, baggy pants, and I could see his cheekbones. "Are you getting enough to eat?" I asked him.

"Well, considering that up until a week ago I was homeless and then taken into Gotham's Adoption Center, no not really," Robin said petting Wolf who seemed relaxed under his touch. "My parents died when I was nine which was four years ago. You do the math. They called me their little Robin. I ran away from my foster family until Batman found me last week and took me in." Robin added. The kid was thirteen but looked ten.

"You look a lot younger than thirteen," Zatanna said with one eyebrow raised. Robin shrugged and continued to pet wolf. The girls looked sorry for the young boy. Something wasn't adding up. He took off his glasses and his eyes were green. He was cute with green eyes. He could be a mini-me but without the red hair.

"What color are my eyes?" He asked. We all looked at him like he was crazy. He should know his own eye color.

"Green," Kaldur said.

"Huh, that's a new one. Blue." He said and his eyes turned blue. He smiled at our faces. "I was born with the eye color blue. I got kidnapped by some weird people who wanted something. I got powers and it was hard to figure them out but, I got it eventually. Green is a new color though. Then again I've never had the reason to be confused before so, probably confusion." He mumbled to himself. My mouth was open as I saw his eyes turn orange. 

"How? What?" Was all any of us could say.

"Orange is happy, blue is neutral, purple is sad, green is confused, red is love, pink is lust, and yellow is anger. My eye color is affected by my mood. I have certain powers depending on what mood I'm in." He said explaining everything to us.

"That's cool," I said talking about his powers. "Do you remember anything about the people who did this to you?" I asked running him over to the couch. His eyes turned purple and thunder was heard from outside the mountain. "You don't have to tell me," I said patting his back. "We should do some team bonding to get you used to the team," I added. His eyes turned orange and the thunder stopped. 

"Sounds like fun." He said smiling. 

"Hey lovebirds let's go to the beach. Wally probably has something that could fit you, Robin." Artemis said. Robin was blushing and I picked him up and went to my room. I found one of my cousin's swimsuits and threw it to him. Even though it was an extra small it was still a little big. I could see the outline of his ribs. I got one of my shirts and threw it to him and he threw it on and I felt better not seeing his ribs. With that we walked to the beach ready for some sun and God did the kid need some.