Little end Note From Yours Truly

Lisa: Well hello there, yes tis I. Also Penny be here too. We wrote this on paper in re so hopefully you guys loved the chapters written by the wonderful Razzle. 

Penny: I have to admit, I didn't see that coming. I loved it by the way and I hope that you keep writing stuff like that cause LOVED IT!

Lisa: Anyways news about a sequel and other stories coming up.

Penny: Titans story called Just When You Thought You Couldn't Be Further From the Truth, chapter one is up and ready to read check it out. Also, sequel to this will be out sooner than you think and maybe we might even have our guest come back if Razzle feels up to it!

Lisa: So, yes even if it feels like we haven't been updating lately, we have been updating in other places for awesome new stories with our fantastic editor who is also a writer here.

Penny: Right my "COUSIN" Lissy. Go check her out @lisa_rocky she's the wonderful second Lisa who is helping me blast off on Ao3. I write stuff in notebooks here and Lisa takes them to Lissy to get posted on Ao3.

Lisa: She will NOT be featured here but go check out her first story which we personally both think is awesome and super cool.

Penny: Super shout out to Razzle! See ya next time.