Chapter 8: Power is Clueless

Penny: Okay don't freak out but, this story is ranked number six in the birdflash category!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank you all so much for reading. I want you all to know that if you leave an idea in the comments like some people have or they have left a review, I will send you a message in the future asking you for further details if I get stuck or I like your idea and want to use it. 

Artemis P.O.V.

I feel as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders since Batman came back. I felt as though I was responsible for Robin's actions throughout the week. We just got to summer break and everything seemed as though it would be okay with Batman if we could take Robin out on a retreat. When we asked he said no for some reason. Something about Robin being clueless. I asked if I could help teach him some things about the world so he wouldn't be so naive but bats said he would handle it himself. Wally is going to be so disappointed.

Connor P.O.V.

I sat in Wayne manor listening to Clark and Bruce fight over something illogical. Dick sat next to me as I read him a story since he said he was too lazy to do it himself. My memory was restored to normal and I wanted to make up for lost time with my brother. I want him to feel important and like I care about him. He deserves the world and more and I would give that to him.

Clark P.O.V.

Learning that my clone wasn't a clone and that he's Dick's older brother was probably the most shocking thing in my life that I've gone through so far. I feel bad for treating him so badly now.