Chapter 5: Power is Sinless

Penny: So, I'm moving in exactly one week. Massachusetts is gone North Dakota here I come! I'm really sad to lose my friends and to have to start over. At least I still have you guys though! The picture above is Dick's powers. I did a technology! I'm so proud of myself. So, thank you for reading. 

Wally P.O.V.

I slipped in next to Robin as he smiled widely at me. "How are things going Rob?" I asked. He smirked.

"I don't really know. School is fun, hanging out with you guys is always a blast, and living with Batman is cool. I don't really know what I want." He looked down still smiling. 

"You don't have to know yet. You're young, you still have time to figure things out." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. All I wanted to do was slide the hand around his waist and pull him in for a...

"...ally, Wally!" Robin said poking me. 

"Yeah?" I asked shaking my head.

"I just remembered that the team is supposed to go to the beach today. As in like right now. Let's go." Dick said running to his room. He was at the back hanger waiting for me. I sped us down to the beach and dropped him on the towel.

"Did you lovebirds have fun making out while we were here swimming in the water?" Artemis asked winking at me. Of course, she knew. 

"Arty, what's making out?" Dick asked cocking his head to the side like a puppy.

"Kissing, intensified." She said.

"Why would you think Wally and I were kissing intensified?" He asked his eyes turning green with a mix of pink.

"I was just teasing little bird." Artemis said ruffling his hair. My blood started to boil. 

We went back to the hideout after one hour. I sat next to him on the couch. His eyes were blue and pink.

"What did pink eyes mean again?" I asked him. His face turned bright red.

"Um... lust or love." he blurted out. He walked over to his room. Lust? His eyes only get pink around me. I think he likes me. I know he likes me!