Chapter 12: Power is Seamless

Penny: I've been gone for a while and I wanted to finish one or a few of the stories that I've been working on. I've honestly almost given up on this story as well as others but, I know that that is my fourth or fifth most popular story so I'm gonna keep going.

Ra's P.O.V.

I sat with my grandson who looked at me with expectancy in his eyes. "Why did you call me here grandfather?"

"An experiment of Cadmus who I was going to take in escaped and is now with the clone. I need you to get him and bring him back to me so he can become one of us." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. I'm glad that Talia is gone so I can use her eighteen-year-old son for work. 

"I will not disappoint you but, what do I get out of this?" He questioned.

"Perhaps once I train him you can get a loyal pet out of the whole thing. What I heard was that they made him fertile for only the grandson of the demon. Now, scurry along Damien." I waved my hand at him.

Dick P.O.V.

I tossed and turned in my bed as I heard voices in my head. I didn't feel a presence behind me or beside me. I felt something in my head trying to claw its way out and then the alarm went off. Wally sped into my room and picked me up. 

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked before setting me down. 

"Yeah, never been better. I just feel something in my head that's telling me that I forgot something at Cadmus. I'm sure that it's nothing." I said before Wally picked me back up and ran me to his house. I looked at the doorstep and everything came flooding back to me.

I sat in a chair next to a boy in a grey hood. "You will do as I say because, beloved, I will be your prince. Nothing can keep us apart!" He said jumping around. He looked about three years older than me. "I'm Damien, my mother and grandfather want me to become the next ruler of the League of Assassins. Did you know that you can't spell assassins without ass? Maybe that's why everyone there is such an ass." He said before going on and on about useless information.

I curse my luck for not remembering that he said he would find me and take me back.