Chapter 13: Power is Hopeless

Damien P.O.V.

I looked down at Dick who was asleep. "We will be together forever my beloved." I said making him jerk out of his sluggish state and into panic mode. 

"Who's there?" He asked.

"Don't you remember me beloved?" Something must have clicked because before he fell to his knees he whispered my name.

"You said all of those years ago that you would come back and make me your wife. How do you plan on doing that?" Dick said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"You should know beloved that three years is quite the while to think and when you were ten and I was thirteen all that I could think of is how you would be perfect for me and with me." I said smiling in a sick way. Dick could tell what I was thinking about and to be honest he didn't look very bothered by it because he knew that there were people who love him.

Wally P.O.V.

I heard noise from Dick's room and that was when I found him on his knees in front of another boy crying. "Who are you and how did you get here?" I asked in a stern manner.

"I am Damien, son of the demon. You took something that belongs to me."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Dick asked speaking up.

"NO!" we shouted at the same time. "Okay?" we said together again. "Stop that!" 

"Ladies, I think you have more in common than you thought," Dick said before giggling uncontrollably. 

"This isn't over," Damien said before disappearing into the shadows.