Pre-party

Langie's P.O.V

I have never told ANYONE this not even my best-friend, but since 3rd grade I have had a crush on Ricco. though in fifth grade he started bullying me ,so of course I had to hide my feeling from him and everyone else ,because he was my bully.

*Back to reality*

I went back to my locker , then I called my best-friend(she drove to school)

The phone call between langie and her bestfriend

Langie:  I am at my locker. Where are you?

Aliyah: I am so sorry I already left

Langie:  You were the one who drove me to school!!! How am I gonna get home*in a annoyed tone* 

Aliyah:  I am so sorry. I promise I will still go with you to the party.

Langie: Okay, see you later.

I close my locker and I see Ricco.

Ricco: So, you need a ride

Langie: Yes

Ricco: Ok , let's go,but I need to make a stop first

Langie: Ricco, where are you taking me?

Ricco: you just have to wait and see where we are going 

Langie: Ok sure

*15 mins later*

Ricco's P.O.V

She was sleeping. She looked so beautiful, like an angel. WAIT! what am I doing. let me wake her up.

Langie's P.O.V

I woke up and Ricco was just staring at me so I just kept my eyes closed. Then, he woke me up.

I faked yawned and said with a raspy but cute voice

Langie: Where are we?

Ricco: The mall so you can get clothes for my party.

Langie:  why are you being so nice to me?

Ricco:  I just want to put the past behind us and Become your friend (in mind: and maybe more)

Langie: Ok, but if you and your friends are just pranking me, I will show you some of my self-defense moves and not in a teaching way.

Ricco: Understood

*We walked in the mall then went in one of the stores* 

Ricco: look around and try things on and come to meet me at the dressing room. I will sit in-front of it waiting for you to try them on.

* 30 minutes of browsing later*

Langie: Ok, I got three outfits and I want you to choose the best one

Ricco: Ok

Ricco's P.O.V

She comes out in the first outfit